May 09, 2024, 03:26:36 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Kinda Sorta Apology I Guess....

Kinda Sorta Apology I Guess....

Started by Shadow, October 27, 2010, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Well most of you here know me as Khaos here on BoutCheetah, others of you may have heard me as Extric and/or Nitemare on regular BOTS.  Anyways I'm here to apologize for some of the things I've said and done, I'm sorry being a **** to you all and I'll definitely try to avoid doing that again.  I also lied about a lot of stuff, like that picture I posted was not me that was my cousin Shawn he is a junior body builder I don't know why I did that if you all want me to post a real pic of myself and make fun of me I'll do that just to show you what I really look like.  Honestly I lied about a lot of stuff so yeah anyways I'm sorry for all that if you'll forgive me great if not well it's cool I'll understand so yeah peace.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

LiquidChaos

Bingham

Hahah. :D  The Picture bit , i rember it :D
Hi :D

Shadow

As you wish, this is me.  Criticize if you must I don't care.

Connor

Quote from: Shadow on October 27, 2010, 04:18:08 PM
As you wish, this is me.  Criticize if you must I don't care.

Well, Kindof uhm White, Im white tho......

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Iridion

i hope you dont mind if i LOLOLOL some moar

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Personally Iridion I don't really care if you laugh or not, because I'm pretty sure all you do is sit on the computer all day anyways, while most of us are out making something of our lives.

Connor

Quote from: Shadow on October 27, 2010, 06:05:04 PM
Personally Iridion I don't really care if you laugh or not, because I'm pretty sure all you do is sit on the computer all day anyways, while most of us are out making something of our lives.
Cough Cough Cough i cant be sucked into this, i been inactive for like 3months. :P

(\__/)
(")_(")

Shadow

And another thing Iri what is there to laugh about ?  Honestly I don't really find anything funny here at all.

Iridion

yeah yeah yeah i fat e-thug raging nerd 8)

thats how we roll maddie

Connor

(\__/)
(")_(")

Iridion

i dont get u but kk back on topic please

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-