May 23, 2024, 10:07:48 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to delete inventory? (Help Me)

How to delete inventory? (Help Me)

Started by BlackSrarz, November 15, 2012, 10:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSrarz

This is unbearible. How many enemies do you have to kill to get to tier 3 on lvl 1? 500? really?
Just when i get full inventory it akes 1 min untill i get to  tier 3.
The boxes are slowing me down since i can just kill in a corner and not all the mobs at a time
Who came up with the idea to make it rain useless inventory minimizing boxes of doom? really?
"Survival;
Try to stay alive.. AND AVOID THE BOXES !!!
There are 3 tiers Blah Blah Blah"
Am not a bitch am just being anoyed by all the boxes of doom.
Is there anyone willing to lend a willing hand?
Have fun!

Selene

henryboy

Death is calling you.

frozenflame2

November 15, 2012, 04:09:20 PM #18 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 08:28:40 PM by frozenflame2
You are NOT meant to solo survival, if you are trying to get Tier 2 / Tier 3 and yes you have to be lucky, and yes you have to kill quite some bots, that is a part of the challenge.

Get a friend to pick up the boxes for you as everybody said...

Stop trolling and read what they said. No matter what you post they aren't going to change it.

Someone please lock thread.

Edit: Please refrain from posting anymore in this thread, it only bumps it for no reason and everything has been answered already.
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

Mario666

I had a similar post about this in suggestions, but I'd agree to keep it how it is. It's far easier to get someone else to pick up the boxes than to have someone use their time to add in a "@deleteinventory" command. You're asking for a harder solution to easy problem.

ZxEnvyxZ

November 15, 2012, 05:41:57 PM #20 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:43:21 PM by ZxEnvyxZ
Quote from: BlackSrarz on November 15, 2012, 11:49:17 AM
KillerPig are you finding it hard to get loot in survival? too bad becouse 1 drop every 5 secounds and sometimes 5 drops within 5 secounds isnt high, its unbearible... btw did i mention that am talking about level 1 survival?
No offence meant but i just find it hard to kill mobs while avoiding literaly over 20 red boxes.
Am sorry but i have just played survival level 1, i dont know how the others are, but you should test and see what i mean.
I am not a noob at bc i had very high lvl characters and i play Bots before when they ended it.
I just havent playd BC for a long time.
This is because level 1 survival has the highest drop rate, trust me, just play any other levels, the drop rate is much lower.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-