April 28, 2024, 06:38:06 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About Event Prizes

About Event Prizes

Started by hidden99, December 31, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hidden99

this event was not amusing... We  kill 20diff players and we get a Ef that has +1stats and +50luck? what a kind of joke... look at those other Efs.. it has +600 something hp,, the gap is so farrr.... urghh

boutcheetahz

They deserved it, they waited for so long for the staff to login. They worked hard so I think they deserve it.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Mario666

I got all my kills for free the first day. Lol.

hidden99

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 31, 2012, 04:13:34 AM
They deserved it, they waited for so long for the staff to login. They worked hard so I think they deserve it.

yah iknow that they deserve it.. but not all characters cant kill those all staffs that required... look at the stats men.. +1 to etc.. blah blah and +50 luck.. look at the gap of efs..

hur9

Quote from: hidden99 on December 31, 2012, 04:17:47 AM

yah iknow that they deserve it.. but not all characters cant kill those all staffs that required... look at the stats men.. +1 to etc.. blah blah and +50 luck.. look at the gap of efs..

you could kill your alt (i didnt do this shit but possible )or go kill some noobs thats a way to do it fast

boutcheetahz

Quote from: hidden99 on December 31, 2012, 04:17:47 AM

not all chracters, i know, that's why those who accomplished it deserved it, coz they can...
The gap of efs represent the gap of the difficulties to finish the task.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

spiderstar

Getting 20 Kills in 1 week = Incredibly easy especially with the trade kills.
Getting 4 Mod Kills = Harder
1 GM and 1 Admin = Even Harder

If we gave an OP item for the 20 kills, think about how many people would have it. (About everyone)

hidden99

ok ok, if thats ur opinion.. but to me i dont see the difficulty unless they are always available.... we must accept whatever happened.. its done we cant change it.. unless theres an edit. ;D

halo4lover

Quote from: spiderstar on December 31, 2012, 04:36:29 AM

If we gave an OP item for the 20 kills, think about how many people would have it. (About everyone)
haha ikr. I mean because of the tradeable i'm a lazy person who sat done nothing but gather snowballs.. PvP wasn't my thing i then used the snowballs to sell and with those gigas brought the PvP event items :>. Thus showing if so many people get it, it would be easy to gain hold off, lowering the rarity of the given item.

hidden99

Quote from: halo4lover on December 31, 2012, 04:42:01 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on December 31, 2012, 04:36:29 AM

haha ikr. I mean because of the tradeable i'm a lazy person who sat done nothing but gather snowballs.. PvP wasn't my thing i then used the snowballs to sell and with those gigas brought the PvP event items :>. Thus showing if so many people get it, it would be easy to gain hold off, lowering the rarity of the given item.

now u cant do that because the items are binded...ahaha cant trade nor gift.. haha

Yz

You're right, we should do it like the old days and just give 14 day Mandragores as the prizes as Bots did.. ahah
DISCORD killyzkill

hur9

Quote from: Yz on December 31, 2012, 04:49:52 AM
You're right, we should do it like the old days and just give 14 day Mandragores as the prizes as Bots did.. ahah

i was in one of those events and i got super kanz z gold it was like the one in the shop that is for 50k gigas.

in those days i was fuk ill better sell it

Cooky

despite completing all the achievements I only got the first E.F (the one that sucks)

what gives?

leonidsa

i completed all of the achivement's and i got only 2 ef's ):
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

hidden99

Quote from: leonidsa on December 31, 2012, 05:45:34 AM
i completed all of the achivement's and i got only 2 ef's ):
for 3 BCv2 I
if u complete 3,4 ull get BCv2 II
for 3,4,5 BVv2 III

i work so hard for 1 day and iget BCv2 I that is the ultraaaaaaaaaaaa item for newbie.. haha

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-