April 28, 2024, 03:54:23 AMLatest Member: Palley
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About Event Prizes

About Event Prizes

Started by hidden99, December 31, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on December 31, 2012, 05:00:56 AM
despite completing all the achievements I only got the first E.F (the one that sucks)

what gives?

>:(

leonidsa

i got only
BCv2 I and BCv2 II
but i completed all of pvp achivements so why i dont got 3rd ef? ):
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

hidden99

Quote from: Cooky on December 31, 2012, 06:00:42 AM
Quote from: Cooky on December 31, 2012, 05:00:56 AM
despite completing all the achievements I only got the first E.F (the one that sucks)

what gives?

>:(

i was answering this post when u post this.. hahah it gives BCv2 I that has a stats of +1 to blah blah... and +50 luck ;D

#tnxtothemightycooky
#cookyforpres.

medchiller

C'mon guys who cares if you get a good ef or not like Yz said would you rather have nothing? Like im just guessing that you got something good from random gifts or got a few snowballs? I know I did and I know Tiny made 700+m so he cant say it wasn't a good event. The Staff always work hard to keep us satisfied and they have to work extra hard during the events and if everyone's saying "it sucked" or "these items are stupid" I don't think that makes them feel good about themselves. Honestly great job staff you once again did a great job!

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on December 31, 2012, 06:06:37 AM
C'mon guys who cares if you get a good ef or not like Yz said would you rather have nothing? Like im just guessing that you got something good from random gifts or got a few snowballs? I know I did and I know Tiny made 700+m so he cant say it wasn't a good event. The Staff always work hard to keep us satisfied and they have to work extra hard during the events and if everyone's saying "it sucked" or "these items are stupid" I don't think that makes them feel good about themselves. Honestly great job staff you once again did a great job!
most people including me are complaining because they didnt receive the items they earned during the event

hidden99

thats why ididnt say it sucks.. coz i got 2 elektra +7 by just logging in.. w/c is very easy to do.. i just said that is is not amusing.. ;D

is my reason.. acceptable??

Xx Itz Ian

And i thought it couldn't get any worser.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hawk5005

You want a good prize for killing 20 players?
In 3 games of holodeck, in total 10 minutes you could get 21 kills. Do you really expect to get the best prize for playing 10 minutes?

boutcheetahz

Quote from: hidden99 on December 31, 2012, 06:09:42 AM

thats why ididnt say it sucks.. coz i got 2 elektra +7 by just logging in.. w/c is very easy to do.. i just said that is is not amusing.. ;D

is my reason.. acceptable??
You mean it's not amusing because it's like a joke, a joke prize.

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 31, 2012, 06:57:18 AM
And i thought it couldn't get any worser.
lol at worser sorry bout that no offence  :D ;D :D ;D

Quote from: hidden99 on December 31, 2012, 05:58:39 AM
Quote from: leonidsa on December 31, 2012, 05:45:34 AM
i completed all of the achivement's and i got only 2 ef's ):
for 3 BCv2 I
if u complete 3,4 ull get BCv2 II
for 3,4,5 BVv2 III

i work so hard for 1 day and iget BCv2 I that is the ultraaaaaaaaaaaa item for newbie.. haha
Then that's good, you worked hard for an ultraaaaaaaaaaaa item. Isn't that rewarding?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Toast

Looks like someone spelt BVv2 III instead of BCv2 III.

Adamp

Quote from: Toast on December 31, 2012, 11:22:14 AM
eagle eye tost

leroy0690

This won't replace my S E.F :(
Another item that will hide away in my stash.

hidden99

ooh.. look like i was wrong ha.. check it in marketplace by yourself.. i bet my account for that wanna deal?? haha ::)

boutcheetahz

Quote from: hidden99 on December 31, 2012, 11:47:19 AM

ooh.. look like i was wrong ha.. check it in marketplace by yourself.. i bet my account for that wanna deal?? haha ::)
huh? What you gonna bet your account for?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

hidden99

this... haha toast though that i was wrong.. im betting my account that i am right of what ive said.. its BVv2 III.. just look by yourself.. hahaa

BCv2 I
BCv2 II
BVv2 III

even i didnt saw the items.. i know their names
:D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-