April 28, 2024, 01:35:02 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About Event Prizes

About Event Prizes

Started by hidden99, December 31, 2012, 04:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

December 31, 2012, 12:36:27 PM #30 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:36:39 PM by hawk5005
@hidden ... dude.. Toast wasn't talking about you, he was talking about Kenny or Allie...

MagicXR

Is there something you guys dont complain about? You got a free ****ing item and you are complaining about  a FREE ****ING ITEM

hidden99

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 31, 2012, 12:36:27 PM
@hidden ... dude.. Toast wasn't talking about you, he was talking about Kenny or Allie...

this.. made my life even better ;D <3

hahah im just a person.. haha just forget about it..

Allie

You got rewards based on your achievements. If you earned up to III, you get I, II and III.
I is a joke ef. Mostly just a lulz item to have for lulz.
II is a moderately powerful ef - it has the stats of candy +4, with +50 luck. Probably the best item to have of the three if you're looking for all around power.
III is untradeable, and a top of the line ef. It even has in the description, "Congratulations, PvP Master." It is leaned more towards transformation, most useable by rams, or top tier surge pvpers who use trans to its full extent.

And yes, thanks for noticing I misspelled it BVv2. I did that every time for all three, I can't type BCv2 for some reason. I thought I corrected it.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Allie on December 31, 2012, 12:51:13 PM
I is a joke ef. Mostly just a lulz item to have for lulz.
lulz, kyzer was right, just a joke O.o He used up a day for it
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

TinyPatch

Quote from: medchiller on December 31, 2012, 06:06:37 AM
C'mon guys who cares if you get a good ef or not like Yz said would you rather have nothing? Like im just guessing that you got something good from random gifts or got a few snowballs? I know I did and I know Tiny made 700+m so he cant say it wasn't a good event. The Staff always work hard to keep us satisfied and they have to work extra hard during the events and if everyone's saying "it sucked" or "these items are stupid" I don't think that makes them feel good about themselves. Honestly great job staff you once again did a great job!
Im going to have to agree with Med. I did make over 700m+ in Items and Gigas. Without this event i would still have 40m and barely enough for my +7 CPU. I know a lot of others who made at least 150m+ off this event. These are good examples, that i know of. (Vapor, OG Kush, ManMeetDog, GODZ, Maxter Gundam) Those are a couple of people I can name right off the top of my head.  I gotta admit the prizes weren't the best things but you gotta remember all the gifts they gave out everyday and the bug that made alot of items die in rarity(DS (e), S ef, P ef,  Elektra +7, And pretty much ever E.F in the game  :-[ Hope you all enjoyed the free gifts like I did. Have a Happy New Year! ;)
Tiny

boutcheetahz

Quote from: TinyPatch on December 31, 2012, 01:45:46 PM
Quote from: medchiller on December 31, 2012, 06:06:37 AM
C'mon guys who cares if you get a good ef or not like Yz said would you rather have nothing? Like im just guessing that you got something good from random gifts or got a few snowballs? I know I did and I know Tiny made 700+m so he cant say it wasn't a good event. The Staff always work hard to keep us satisfied and they have to work extra hard during the events and if everyone's saying "it sucked" or "these items are stupid" I don't think that makes them feel good about themselves. Honestly great job staff you once again did a great job!
Im going to have to agree with Med. I did make over 700m+ in Items and Gigas. Without this event i would still have 40m and barely enough for my +7 CPU. I know a lot of others who made at least 150m+ off this event. These are good examples, that i know of. (Vapor, OG Kush, ManMeetDog, GODZ, Maxter Gundam) Those are a couple of people I can name right off the top of my head.  I gotta admit the prizes weren't the best things but you gotta remember all the gifts they gave out everyday and the bug that made alot of items die in rarity(DS (e), S ef, P ef,  Elektra +7, And pretty much ever E.F in the game  :-[ Hope you all enjoyed the free gifts like I did. Have a Happy New Year! ;)
I didn't make much, just too lazy  :( But still a great event coz most participants were happy and that's what is good~!!
happy new year to you tiny and to everyone else

Xx Itz Ian

but you gotta remember all the gifts they gave out everyday and the bug that made alot of items die in rarity(DS (e), S ef, P ef,  Elektra +7, And pretty much ever E.F in the game

this is a bad thing for Boutcheetah not a good thing.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mario666

I got a Full DS (E) set for 100m. I'm not complaining haha. Also, I like what they did with the III being untradeable. It's good to keep rare items rare.

Cooky

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 31, 2012, 01:50:55 PM

but you gotta remember all the gifts they gave out everyday and the bug that made alot of items die in rarity(DS (e), S ef, P ef,  Elektra +7, And pretty much ever E.F in the game

agreed

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 31, 2012, 01:50:55 PM

yeah ikr, it will make a very big difference. And it's negative most probably.

TinyPatch

I meant to add that it had it's flaws.... Sorry and yes that was bad...
Tiny

boutcheetahz

December 31, 2012, 02:27:00 PM #42 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:27:20 PM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: TinyPatch on December 31, 2012, 02:24:40 PM
I meant to add that it had it's flaws.... Sorry and yes that was bad...
ikr

I just noticed that the item "BVv2 III" is named "BCv2 III" in the marketplace kewl.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-