April 28, 2024, 02:57:27 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Top 10 BvBers/Sectorers/PvPers

Top 10 BvBers/Sectorers/PvPers

Started by Heartless, February 03, 2013, 07:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

just let me find my screen where i beat allie+opti

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

lara538

Some pvp lists dont have Crimson Chaos/Reaper of Soul,HOW? I pvp alot of him, and i THINK hes better than some of the guys u listed
:-\ Hes very good,should  be at least 10th in all lists in my opinion.
Its just my opinion ofc  :-\

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: lara538 on February 03, 2013, 10:21:11 AM
Some pvp lists dont have Crimson Chaos/Reaper of Soul,HOW? I pvp alot of him, and i THINK hes better than some of the guys u listed

maybe they just havent pvped him? lol
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

Quote from: Yz on February 03, 2013, 10:22:04 AM
Quote from: lara538 on February 03, 2013, 10:21:11 AM

maybe they just havent pvped him? lol

Well he pvp alot but yeh its possible,but anyway to make a pvp list u need to pvp alot, and pvping a lot its hard to believe u didnt pvped a guy that pvp everyday.
Anyway its possible  :-\

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2013, 08:58:49 AM
Honestly I am really good at sector and probably top 10.. its just no one sees me play

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2013, 10:30:38 AM
Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2013, 08:58:49 AM
Honestly I am really good at sector and probably top 10.. its just no one sees me play

wow we read it stop spamming
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

lara538

Oh i forgot to say Baggie should be top 10 sectorers  8)
If any1 even know who he is lol.

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

im top 1.

in all.

and y is corr top 3 bvb. that nigr dunn0 teamwork l0l.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Allie

For PvP, I'll just give my like top whomever, since I actually have reasoning (not trying to argue, throwing in my opinion)

1. Optimism - Greatest pvper of all time no doubt. Adapts to any style, can use each and every skill without losing, and can adequately fight anything that's thrown against him.
2. Starscream55 - I've seen from experience star's much-better-than-average timing and reaction time, and with the correct techniques, star can pummel almost anyone, if he's focused.
3. ImaginationX - He didn't used to be that good, but determination has allowed him to severely improve his timing and reaction time, similar to star, except that Imag actually managed to create his OWN rush technique. Unless someone were to master how to tear down his rush technique, Imag definitely deserves top three.
4. Rossbach - Going for an incredible stretch here, but Ross's ability to get away from an opponent, and bring them within a pushable range definitely must count for something. A push is a kill, no matter how much the opponent rages about it.
5. Allie - I'm putting myself this high not for ego (else I'd rank myself higher), but because I fight solely without a skill. I am among the only pvpers who learned to fight with only the default style, and my ability to focus when necessary (in 1v1s, above all) is definitely something that any good pvper notices, allowing me to defeat nearly anyone who doesn't lag (though I blow against lag, incredibly).
6. Ninja - Putting him this low possibly because he's rusty, but from what I've seen, he makes mistakes consistently whilst using his rush techniques. However, he deserves a prominent place in the top 10 pvpers due to his ability to fight while NOT making mistakes. If you can trick Ninja, you'll have a chance, else you're a goner.
7. Corr - Corr certainly may believe he deserves much higher on this list, but I believe (as did most of the top pvpers) that he's mostly all talk (and horrid technique). Corr's main techniques include running and guarding on the fences of flop. It's just an advanced version of lyric, running the entire game - effective but hardly considered a professional method of PvP.
8. Yz - While able to efficiently use lag, the base skill that I'VE seen from Yz is mediocre at best. Due to being a complete lagfest, Yz learned how to abuse his lag to the furthest extent he can, instead of how to PvP most efficiently. This is only judged from the videos he's released of him PvPing, but I see consistent mistakes and horrible flow from almost all of them - no offense Yz.

That's all I can think of atm. These are strictly my opinions and from my experiences whilst PvPing (and watching them PvP), so anyone I do not (or did not) actively PvP are not included in this list.

-PeaceLover-

imho i think  i am top 1. If anyone denies meet me at the alley 5 o clock.

Yz

corr thinks hes bad now lol

still tho corr > lyric
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on February 03, 2013, 04:11:55 PM
corr thinks hes bad now lol

still tho corr > lyric
br0 she call u worse than corr

l0l

how u gonna take that

be a man