April 28, 2024, 02:51:57 PMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Top 10 BvBers/Sectorers/PvPers

Top 10 BvBers/Sectorers/PvPers

Started by Heartless, February 03, 2013, 07:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 03, 2013, 04:13:45 PM
Quote from: Yz on February 03, 2013, 04:11:55 PM
corr thinks hes bad now lol

still tho corr > lyric
br0 she call u worse than corr

l0l

how u gonna take that

be a man

w/e lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy436fWGsFs

allie knows shit there u go
jk dont be mad
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on February 03, 2013, 02:46:38 PM

4. Rossbach - Going for an incredible stretch here, but Ross's ability to get away from an opponent, and bring them within a pushable range definitely must count for something. A push is a kill, no matter how much the opponent rages about it.

Did not expect that from Allie.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Yz on February 03, 2013, 04:14:41 PM

See wtf, if u still play like that today u don't deserve top 20. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you must have gotten much better.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on February 03, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

See wtf, if u still play like that today u don't deserve top 20. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you must have gotten much better.

2 years ago and beat corr and now he's worse, makes me feel more confident that ur judgement is retarded lol
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Yz on February 03, 2013, 05:05:05 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 03, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

2 years ago and beat corr and now he's worse, makes me feel more confident that ur judgement is retarded lol

I don't think you read my judgement. If you did, you wouldn't sound so rtarded saying that.

Yz

w8 so u are saying corr is #7 now even though i beat him when i was apparently playing bad, and since then he has gotten worse since he's playing for fun now

this is wat i dont get
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

Zom

1387saqr

Quote from: lara538 on February 03, 2013, 10:21:11 AM
Some pvp lists dont have Crimson Chaos/Reaper of Soul,HOW? I pvp alot of him, and i THINK hes better than some of the guys u listed
:-\ Hes very good,should  be at least 10th in all lists in my opinion.
Its just my opinion ofc  :-\

Thank you Maxter ^^, you are good as well, would be way better if you had Membership as well, even though nobody really knows it. :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I don't know about top ten but my top 5 PvPers{not including myself cause I don't wanna be /ego, have a freaking debate) would include Cursed4Ever, Ninja, ImaginationX, starscream55, and Yz . Don't really care much about BvB or sector but for BvB: Twist Of Fate, Corr, Ninja,  xHcTx, and Lyfe. For sector, from my previous experiences would be Baggie, Yz, GODZ,  Aln, and Laxus.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

jinhongzhu

Quote from: 1387saqr on February 03, 2013, 09:56:41 PM
Some pvp lists dont have Crimson Chaos/Reaper of Soul,HOW? I pvp alot of him, and i THINK hes better than some of the guys u listed

Thank you Maxter ^^, you are good as well, would be way better if you had Membership as well, even though nobody really knows it. :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I don't know about top ten but my top 5 PvPers{not including myself cause I don't wanna be /ego, have a freaking debate) would include Cursed4Ever, Ninja, ImaginationX, starscream55, and Yz . Don't really care much about BvB or sector but for BvB: Twist Of Fate, Corr, Ninja,  xHcTx, and Lyfe. For sector, from my previous experiences would be Baggie, Yz, GODZ,  Aln, and Laxus.
Aln hacks o.o

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Selene

Quote from: 1387saqr on February 03, 2013, 09:56:41 PM

Oh god. I thought you said Aln for PvP. lmao.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-