BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - February 6th 2013

Updates - February 6th 2013

Started by Santa, February 06, 2013, 08:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

February 06, 2013, 08:41:39 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:20:21 PM by Allie
Bug Fixes
----------------------
1.) Death fix where players somtimes do not die.  The last update did not have this fully patched, only part of the issue was resolved.  This one should have it fully fixed.  Please post if its still occuring.
2.) The game would crash if you spammed creating a room / escape.
3.) Locked slots bug- This has been in bots since the beginning.  Basically, even if no slots were locked, and you returned from game, some slots would be locked at random.  Or, if you join a room with some slots locked, none of the locked slots would show up as locked.
4.) Transformation Coupons showed -1 times since the past update.  This has been fixed, however, all transformation coupons purchased before this update will remain -1 Times.  I guess that means they are rare since they are "misprints".
5.) Another bug that has been with bots since the beginning, "p_CurrentPlayerPosition[X] = Y".  This has been resolved by modifying some of bots core functions to no longer allow the Y from occurring.

Changed features
----------------------
1.) New score card image for elimination / timed mode.  The new image no longer has the entire screen darkened when the score card is opened.  It also matches our current theme a lot better, and can now be modded by players.
2.) The score card also now contains the current rank in the room that each player is.  And, it will automatically update the ranks while the game is playing.
3.) Changed @suicide to no longer display "You cannot suicide in a deathmatch game".  It now shows "You cannot suicide in a <elimination|timed> match".
4.) The maximum amount of Experience obtainable per game is now 65535 in all game modes.
5.) You can no longer level up more than one time per game.  Example, if you needed 30 experience to level up to the next level, and you were supposed to get 3000 exp, you would only receive 30 exp that game.
6.) Timed and Elimination mode now has rankings.

Please report any issues that you may find here.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Archfiend

Quote from: Santa on February 06, 2013, 08:41:39 PM
Bug Fixes
----------------------
1.) Death fix where players somtimes do not die.  The last update did not have this fully patched, only part of the issue was resolved.  This one should have it fully fixed.  Please post if its still occuring.
3.) Locked slots bug- This has been in bots since the beginning.  Basically, even if no slots were locked, and you returned from game, some slots would be locked at random.  Or, if you join a room with some slots locked, none of the locked slots would show up as locked.
4.) Transformation Coupons showed -1 times since the past update.  This has been fixed, however, all transformation coupons purchased before this update will remain -1 Times.  I guess that means they are rare since they are "misprints".
5.) Another bug that has been with bots since the beginning, "p_CurrentPlayerPosition[X] = Y".  This has been resolved by modifying some of bots core functions to no longer allow the Y from occurring.

Changed features
----------------------
1.) New score card image for elimination / timed mode.  The new image no longer has the entire screen darkened when the score card is opened.  It also matches our current them a lot better, and can now be modded by players.
2.) The score card also now contains the current rank in the room that each player is.  And, it will automatically update the ranks while the game is playing.
3.) Changed @suicide to no longer display "You cannot suicide in a deathmatch game".  It now shows "You cannot suicide in a <elimination|timed> match".
4.) The maximum amount of Experience obtainable In-Game is now 65535 in all game modes.
5.) You can no longer level up more than one time per game.  Example, if you needed 30 experience to level up to the next level, and you were supposed to get 3000 exp, you would only receive 30 exp that game.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

I got to admit i do like the update where you can only level once per match. Brilliant idea!
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

medchiller

Thank -you for the update especially the bug fixes, some of them were kind annoying :D

Vobck

Excelent updates, Im actually glad the base thingy was patched......

Toast

3.) Locked slots bug- This has been in bots since the beginning.  Basically, even if no slots were locked, and you returned from game, some slots would be locked at random.  Or, if you join a room with some slots locked, none of the locked slots would show up as locked.

*cough*
special thanks to toast.
*cough*

Cooky

great update

glad you took care of the max exp per game bug I discovered

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on February 06, 2013, 10:04:29 PMI discovered

what the **** i wont even go out of my way to explain how retarded and wrong this is

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on February 06, 2013, 10:09:49 PM

what the **** i wont even go out of my way to explain how retarded and wrong this is

yes I did I even made a thread about it in the staff section and Santa said

QuoteHello, it appears that you are correct.  I will work on resolving this issue in the next server update (which should be tomorrow).

Thanks.

VirusInject

Bug Fixes
----------------------
1.) Death fix where players somtimes do not die.  The last update did not have this fully patched, only part of the issue was resolved.  This one should have it fully fixed.  Please post if its still occuring.
3.) Locked slots bug- This has been in bots since the beginning.  Basically, even if no slots were locked, and you returned from game, some slots would be locked at random.  Or, if you join a room with some slots locked, none of the locked slots would show up as locked.
4.) Transformation Coupons showed -1 times since the past update.  This has been fixed, however, all transformation coupons purchased before this update will remain -1 Times.  I guess that means they are rare since they are "misprints".
5.) Another bug that has been with bots since the beginning, "p_CurrentPlayerPosition[X] = Y".  This has been resolved by modifying some of bots core functions to no longer allow the Y from occurring.

Changed features
----------------------
1.) New score card image for elimination / timed mode.  The new image no longer has the entire screen darkened when the score card is opened.  It also matches our current them a lot better, and can now be modded by players.
2.) The score card also now contains the current rank in the room that each player is.  And, it will automatically update the ranks while the game is playing.
3.) Changed @suicide to no longer display "You cannot suicide in a deathmatch game".  It now shows "You cannot suicide in a <elimination|timed> match".
4.) The maximum amount of Experience obtainable per game is now 65535 in all game modes.
5.) You can no longer level up more than one time per game.  Example, if you needed 30 experience to level up to the next level, and you were supposed to get 3000 exp, you would only receive 30 exp that game.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Welp there goes leeching xD
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

MagicXR

Quote from: Cooky on February 06, 2013, 10:14:31 PM
Quote from: Allie on February 06, 2013, 10:09:49 PM

yes I did I even made a thread about it in the staff section and Santa said

QuoteHello, it appears that you are correct.  I will work on resolving this issue in the next server update (which should be tomorrow).

Thanks.
Lol you only found out because of me and Absense ::)
@Allie please fix my exp I should be lvl 221 but I am only lvl 174 my IGN is Vapor

Untouched

^Why was that changed?
Alex

Cooky

Quote from: Untouched on February 06, 2013, 10:16:34 PM

^Why was that changed?
probably to make it harder to level up and reduce power leveling

Yz

Yeah Cooky. You didn't discover it. You just told us about it after everyone else told you about it.

Good update, but that's pretty harsh on low levels - and they already have it tough :/
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yz on February 06, 2013, 10:25:59 PM
Good update, but that's pretty harsh on low levels - and they already have it tough :/

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on February 06, 2013, 10:25:59 PM
Yeah Cooky. You didn't discover it. You just told us about it after everyone else told you about it.

ok I guess I should have said 'reported'

the people who did discover it were abusing it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-