July 03, 2024, 12:49:01 PMLatest Member: MelisaBrorm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » DONT READ ITS DONE WITH

DONT READ ITS DONE WITH

Started by power1surge, February 15, 2013, 04:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

If you let someone play on your account, and they hacked, it's still your responsibility. You should only account share with people you trust wholeheartedly. Your first post just seems extremely fishy.

Medchiller, the only punishment is an account ban. He's still free to make new accounts to play with. So, the problem is, even if he was unwilling to, he'd still have to accept the punishment.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

power1surge

i also said that it was my fault did i not? ill take the ban say its fishy, i just dont want it ruined like the old bots
so beleieve if you will if not then thats ok i know the truth =]
and if i get ban i get the fun of lvling again=] and farming high armor=]
and join high level jerks =]
like i said i like doing it myself maybe when i get about 50 or so =]
also thanks for beaing nice =] ;) ;D
in fact ima make a new one right now look for TripleXXX or somthing like that if you want to help me =]

Jonathan

I was just clarifying for others. :P

If you need help re-leveling, feel free to leech off me.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Frith

Wait, so a friend slept at your house, hacked your account, sent you a hack link and you might have the same ip but you both used the same account and laptop and account so like, obviously it would lol.... you really didnt think that one through  :-X

Materger

Quote from: Frith on February 15, 2013, 05:07:33 AM
Wait, so a friend slept at your house, hacked your account, sent you a hack link and you might have the same ip but you both used the same account and laptop and account so like, obviously it would lol.... you really didnt think that one through  :-X

Lol'D

and ye just pm the hack link to Kenny or Allie. ;c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

tripleXXX

no im on a pc he on my laptop and please stay out i just needed am gm to get it fixed and btw heres my new acc idk if im banned or not and btw think what through?
and i did i gave it to spyder and i think cooky and please lock this no more drama lol

power1surge

PLEASE MAKE THIS THE LAST POST
i made a new acc its getting patched its over its done =]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-