June 02, 2024, 03:19:53 AMLatest Member: dnsj21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Cooky Abusing His Power(z)

Cooky Abusing His Power(z)

Started by 123bomb123, February 18, 2013, 02:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

So true , Cooky just ignore him.

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2013, 03:19:54 PM

I dont do my job to get liked I do it to help out and if you guys are going to use this thread as a way to find fault in the way I do my job then go ahead, I dont need your approval for anything and you are welcome to your own opinions.

Well Cooky,not saying anything abt u but abt what u wrote.
U dont do ur job to be liked true and ok. But in some ppl point of views u werent helping kiking Z from server,as u said u do ur job for,so what u wrote sounds like "help" in this situation. And Yes u need players approval in a certain way, nothing related to rl, and i wont enter in details, i think u guys will understand it.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

CyberSox

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2013, 02:56:18 PM
this thread is clearly a joke idk why anyones taking it seriously

you kicked someone from the server, if that's 'a joke' then you just admitted to power abusing. gj.

Socks.

ZeroUH

You did wrong Cooky. Please, don't do this again.
As I said, you're not allowed to kick people just because they hate you. Light wasn't flaming you by saying that.

I'll lock this to avoid possible problems.

Allie

Zero, you did wrong.

I would have done the same thing. Davy was harassing Cooky, so Cooky kicked Davy. No matter how the words are bent, that's what happened.

I'm moving this to spam and unlocking it. This is a joke of a thread.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on February 19, 2013, 02:45:26 AM
Zero, you did wrong.

I would have done the same thing. Davy was harassing Cooky, so Cooky kicked Davy. No matter how the words are bent, that's what happened.

I'm moving this to spam and unlocking it. This is a joke of a thread.

Thankyou.

medchiller

I'm glad that this is settled but I would just like to remind everyone that this is just a game and we're all humans playing this game and us as humans make mistakes. Big or small they happen and we need to remember to not attack an individual or a group just because they made a  mistake. I'm not trying to make this sound like i'm pardoning hackers or flamers, just making a friendly reminder that things happen don't let them interfere with you being your best. Thanks MedChill

Yz

Quote from: medchiller on February 19, 2013, 03:20:16 AM
I'm glad that this is settled but I would just like to remind everyone that this is just a game and we're all humans playing this game and us as humans make mistakes. Big or small they happen and we need to remember to not attack an individual or a group just because they made a  mistake. I'm not trying to make this sound like i'm pardoning hackers or flamers, just making a friendly reminder that things happen don't let them interfere with you being your best. Thanks MedChill

we love u medchill :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

paranoia

:'( beautiful
EGK!

jinhongzhu

Medchills' word of wisdom.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Cooky

paranoia

Cookys the best sector player eva! :D
EGK!

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

paranoia

EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-