June 01, 2024, 02:16:27 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Boston Marathon Bomber

Boston Marathon Bomber

Started by MagicXR, April 19, 2013, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybercjt

False ****ing Flag lol
oh and not to mention they passed CISPA lol again!!
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

KillerPig

who saw the video of the bombing
****ing bloody dead body on the ground holy ****

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Experiences

I'm glad they caught him. I agree with med, it does really show how horrible a human can be. Its sad, Destruction seems to be in the human nature.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Bombz

R.I.P to the people who died

R.I.H to the bombers lol

Dewo

Quote from: Yz on April 20, 2013, 08:09:10 AM
ya same here cuz that shit happens everywhere, just cuz its in america everyone cares
this

X

lara538

Quote from: Dewo on April 20, 2013, 11:59:52 AM
ya same here cuz that shit happens everywhere, just cuz its in america everyone cares
this

its cuz when it happens in america it is noticed in the tv all over the world so all that ppl that watched usually cares.
If something like this happens in Brazil, ppl here in general will care but in other countries they wont cuz it wont be noticed in the tv of other countries
Ppl in general care abt things like this when they KNOW it happened and how it happened. And this happens with USA cuz USA is the most important country in the world
Thats the point of view that i have atm. But im Always glad to learn and change my points of view if im wrong.

Sorry for bad english also  :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

paranoia

I was hoping Koreans did it so we can blow them up.  :'(
EGK!

Vobck

Quote from: lara538 on April 20, 2013, 10:59:17 PM
this

its cuz when it happens in america it is noticed in the tv all over the world so all that ppl that watched usually cares.
If something like this happens in Brazil, ppl here in general will care but in other countries they wont cuz it wont be noticed in the tv of other countries
Ppl in general care abt things like this when they KNOW it happened and how it happened. And this happens with USA cuz USA is the most important country in the world
Thats the point of view that i have atm. But im Always glad to learn and change my points of view if im wrong.

What about China? India? Other powerful nations? What about them, they're not important cus they ain't usa? Also we're talking about AMERICA as a whole thing, not just USA, USA mostly causes more harm than good. Also if other people know what happened and how in other countries, they should also be caring. Actually it is noticed because mainly all (atleast the majority) the news broadcasters are American-related.

ya my point of view

123bomb123

Obviously they're Muslim, wow. ::)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

spiderstar

Quote from: komochi on April 21, 2013, 01:00:44 AM
@Allie Just because you have a nice voice does not approve you not to have a heart for other people, because I can tell you that they have a heart for you starting from right here in this community, meaning that we care about you. So please if you can try and get a bigger heart than you already have soon if you do not already have one. Sincerely, Homer Simpson~ D'oh!

Umm...... What? 

I'm mainly just interested in the story and why he did it in the first place cause as of this moment I don't really see a motive for him doing this at all. 

cybercjt

I would rather mourn to those civilians being killed in the middle east by US wtf
government making excuses to wage war and take their resources especially oil wow
Normal / Low

Purple

April 21, 2013, 05:02:59 AM #26 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:05:38 AM by Purple
If you don't atleast feel bad for the familys of the people that died / got injured then you're a bad person and if you believe in a 'hell' then you're going to it.

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

this

most important? lol yea in the past.. but now it is flooded with debt.. probably because of the federal reserve lol
Normal / Low

Purple

Quote from: cybercjt on April 21, 2013, 05:09:46 AM
this

most important? lol yea in the past.. but now it is flooded with debt.. probably because of the federal reserve lol

Yeah cause a country having debt means they're not important. I'm not saying the US is the most important, it isn't. But it sure as hell is still VERY important. I suggest you have a look at this video to better understand the debt 'crisis' rather then assuming stuff ::)

Understanding the National Debt and Budget Deficit

^**** im special xd

lara538

Quote from: Vobck on April 20, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
this

Ppl in general care abt things like this when they KNOW it happened and how it happened.
Also if other people know what happened and how in other countries, they should also be caring.

In this part u said the same than me, so u arent 100% disagreeing?

And also: "Actually it is noticed because mainly all (atleast the majority) the news broadcasters are American-related"
In Brazil no1 watch Fox for News for example, we watch News in companies from brazil, the most importante here is Globo(that is brazilian) and what happened in Boston was reported in the News of all those brazilian companies.
Wait, now im confused, u meant abt the companies being american related or the News that the companies in other countries report being american related? If its the second option this part of my post is wrong...  :-\
Thats a subject that is hard for me to say much things abt cuz im 13, i consider myself mature for my age but there are things that i dont know much about, especially if talking abt other countries, and its way harder cuz im talking in english not in my main language.
Im not a ***got so i know i can still grow up and turn more mature and smart, u guys can say that what i said is totally wrong(my past post),maybe its true, and i wont be angry ofc :P

The final part of this post was a lil nonsense with this topic ik,but after i realized that i still decided to keep and not delete...  :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-