March 29, 2024, 06:45:15 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Discussion About Removing coins and lowering the Selling Price

Discussion About Removing coins and lowering the Selling Price

Started by JaMxD21, April 24, 2013, 04:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaMxD21

I totally disagree on how you lowered the Selling Price of Items and removed the coins from sector,bvb and pvp, Since most of the high levels (LIKE ME) get there gigas on Selling stuffs from doing Lvl.172 Sector with a little help of Players with Luckies, and  when the CHANGES came I was like  .......... .. .. .  "A sitting duck in the lobby", I tried to creat a room but no luckies came bcoz they have no coins to buy "LUCKY AURA" and i can't help it but to START the game with some non-lucky pips and 1 lucky and after 10games I just earned 20-25k gigas, which i normally earned like 1m-3m per 10 games.. If this will continue Many players like me will loose our membership, because i only buy membership via gigas  :) from other players, I know that you're trying to balance coins in the game but most of the coins in the game is owned by banned hackers, It's like 40% of coins in the game is owned by active players, and I also disagree when some staffs said that "You can only get coins from buying it through other players" I was Like .... WTF?,  most of the rich ppl is MODS,GMS,STAFFS,Old Bc players.. hw about the new ones like me? we can't buy coins from Players if we don't have gigas pfft.. This game is becoming BOTS! which it sucks in buying stuffs coz it's hard to get Coins and Gigas, it's just like you deprived our freedom...

~Pros and Cons~

-PROS-
1. Rich Players will get Richer
2. Coin balanced in game
3. Shop Vendor will get a vacation

-CONS-
1.Poor Players will get Poorer
2.Slow leveling of players
3.No Freedom in buying stuffs
4.Quiting players
5. Decrease of members
6. Active Player will get inactive
7. Decrease of lucky Players (Which High levels Rely on Luckies)
"YOU CAN ADD SOME THAT I MISSED" ;D

~This is just a Suggestion I'm just a normal player anyways.. ^^
 Happy Playing ... and BTW~ I love the new updates but it makes me lag sometimes. ;D

IGN:-DeathTheKid- 
                     Guild: ⋆â˜...~StarZâ˜...⋆

Materger

It's not a suggestion more like a discussion you started stating how you disagree with the removal of coins(and the lowered prices from selling items) from the game, although some players may disagree with the change it was a necessary move since coins were way too easy to attain before the update.I'm pretty sure when we ban a hacker who has a lot of coins/gigas, his or her coins/gigas are removed(by an Admin).As for the leveling part of it I still see it easy to level up with the current exp gain plus it's not like most players grind themselves to gain levels, most of the time everyone leeches off somebody else.I do understand why you would be bothered by this since everyone was accustomed to free coins in bc. I think this will make the game more challenging and whats better to ask for in a game.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

hawk5005

Quote from: JaMxD21 on April 24, 2013, 04:55:53 AM
~Pros and Cons~

-PROS-
1. Rich Players will get Richer
How in God's name is that a pro?
As for the rest, the coins will get reintroduced later when there won't be as many coins anymore. Also it seems that this update is also somehow fixing the gigas problem as well, no more lucky = no more ultra giga gain.

JaMxD21

I know that they're going to "REINTRODUCED" Coins But when?, when they're Richer?that's kewl, and 1 thing I don't understand is why do they need to lower the Selling Price of Items?, I mean you already took coins but why do you need to lower it? I only rely on gigas to buy ZC stuff and member from other players, I farm on 172Sector so bad just to save gigas even if i don't have lucky pips on my back I can still solo farm but when they lowered the SP It's like Nightmare for 221 or other 172 farmers, If you're going too look closely it's just like a FoodWeb.  ;D.. WISHING TO RETURN THE NORMAL SELLING PRICE

IGN:-DeathTheKid- 
                     Guild: ⋆â˜...~StarZâ˜...⋆

Frith

I didnt have time to read all of it but if you got 3mil from 10games thats 1 +3 head each game....

Bombz

*MaTr1x*

Removal of coins-bad,why?Because it wans't nessusary.Why?Because many people are quiting and getting bored by this game such as myself.The richest ppl in coins don't even care about this,thats normal.But what about the starting players that want to get a simple head for 7 days and can't afford it?What about some guy that wants to buy a trans 1 year?Aren't they players too?I agree that obtaining of coins in large amounts was easy ,specially if u were grinding on {s} 219lv but it wasn't nessusary to just take em off,why don't you guys just lower the amount that can be obtained and thats it?
Be who you are,no matter what!

Yz

Quote from: *MaTr1x* on April 30, 2013, 09:04:41 PM
Removal of coins-bad,why?Because it wans't nessusary.Why?Because many people are quiting and getting bored by this game such as myself.The richest ppl in coins don't even care about this,thats normal.But what about the starting players that want to get a simple head for 7 days and can't afford it?What about some guy that wants to buy a trans 1 year?Aren't they players too?I agree that obtaining of coins in large amounts was easy ,specially if u were grinding on {s} 219lv but it wasn't nessusary to just take em off,why don't you guys just lower the amount that can be obtained and thats it?

that wouldn't remove the already existing ones which is too much
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on May 01, 2013, 03:11:10 AM
Quote from: *MaTr1x* on April 30, 2013, 09:04:41 PM

that wouldn't remove the already existing ones which is too much

Yeah, Tricky speaketh the truth. But...I also just realized: what about the ppl that don't play anymore that have hoards of coins/gigas? Is that being taken into account?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

yeah, even though it's unused it contributes to the inflation
DISCORD killyzkill

*MaTr1x*

Well coins need to be gathered in sector/pvp or base,it may be in low ammounts but its important to be able to gather them.I hope that coins get reintrodused into the game in the next month or two ,because earning them by trade or marketplace is really hard ,about the ppl who don't play anymore idk , i think that their gigas/coins and other stuff should be just cleared out or something , thats up to gms ,admins and mods,and 1 more thing.I think its nice that u guys lowered the gaining gigas from selling different kinds of items,i mean 1 head +4 from 172 lv was worth like 400 k witch was too much (in my opinion) now its worth less than 100k witch is a good price.

Rossbach

Lowering the amount would not fix anything, more coins would still be coming into the game rather than out, which still causes inflation, just at a slower pace. However Allie does not want it simply increasing at a slower pace, they want it gone. (Gone as in a low amount of coins that people have.)  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

*MaTr1x*

medchiller

Ross is right, getting rid of all the coins wouldn't really help a whole lot. Basically all it would do is satisfy the people complaining that some have too many coins. Just my opinion.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-