May 23, 2024, 02:07:20 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

pvp event

Started by matan124, April 24, 2013, 05:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matan124

first one who win me in a match (first who get 2 wins) get 2mil gigas (spent all my gigas on tc -.-)

rules:

no II
push when blue hp dont count
max TD is - 355
fuel off
no kow\jura
no drops
dont hit someone when he said brb
each one get only one try

ing: Nephthys
Nephthys

IDiiL

Nice! I'll try for fun hehe
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

matan124

Until we will pvp other people can try too (:
Nephthys

war_lord159

April 24, 2013, 09:08:13 AM #3 Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:56:45 AM by war_lord159
Im in  :D

IGN: War Lord
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

zid_master

nice.. when will u held it..?

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Allie

Didn't get to say this in our pvp match the other day, but I really like your style.
You're not the ordinary ***got. I lost cause of your unique running style (though it was repetitive at the end) and your advanced chasing style.

Good luck, don't know where you came from (or if you're just using a new name) but from our single game says you have what it takes to be the next imag. I'll try the "event" at some point, for a rematch.

Eat4two

Oi, can you get on? I'll fight you right away.

@Allie, he's MAGX

Meteor

Oh so you're that nepthys guy. I was wondering why you were acting like you knew me l0l.

(click to show/hide)

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on April 24, 2013, 10:24:00 AM
Didn't get to say this in our pvp match the other day, but I really like your style.
You're not the ordinary ***got. I lost cause of your unique running style (though it was repetitive at the end) and your advanced chasing style.

Good luck, don't know where you came from (or if you're just using a new name) but from our single game says you have what it takes to be the next imag. I'll try the "event" at some point, for a rematch.
Put this is your sig. Everyone will be jelly.
This is probably the best thing to brag about here on bc.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on April 24, 2013, 10:44:23 AM
Quote from: Allie on April 24, 2013, 10:24:00 AM

Put this is your sig. Everyone will be jelly.
This is probably the best thing to brag about here on bc.

no, you just crave admin attention too much. there are other game modes & if pvp was the sole one like you're saying then i think imag has more bragging rights since allie said he was the best. if anything, you have more right to brag if imag says you have potential to be #1, doesn't matter if she's a ****en admin or not. plus like 5 people play pvp nowadays l0l so yea ur post is bad

mag i think u need a bigger prize for the winner so if anyone who isn't super duper famous in pvp beats you ill increase the giga reward by a bit for u
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 10:48:54 AM
imo Allie knows what she's talking about when it comes to pvp, so when she says it was a fair and good challenge, it means something. I don't need admin attention, but i like confirmation, yes.

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on April 24, 2013, 11:00:48 AM
imo Allie knows what she's talking about when it comes to pvp, so when she says it was a fair and good challenge, it means something. I don't need admin attention, but i like confirmation, yes.

many know what they're talking about when it comes to pvp doesnt mean u should quote it forever and hoist their post as your own trophy
DISCORD killyzkill

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 11:03:47 AM
Quote from: Madprox on April 24, 2013, 11:00:48 AM

many know what they're talking about when it comes to pvp doesnt mean u should quote it forever and hoist their post as your own trophy

U shouldn't brag about it but i think everyone sees it as a big accomplishment when allie says some like that about you? Atleast i would see it as such.

Madprox

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 24, 2013, 11:13:01 AM
U shouldn't brag about it but i think everyone sees it as a big accomplishment when allie says some like that about you? Atleast i would see it as such.
^

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-