April 18, 2024, 09:07:02 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 1 thing to BC?

1 thing to BC?

Started by nanak tatum, June 03, 2013, 08:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Yz on June 04, 2013, 05:44:16 AM
what's wrong with you two (z/asmit) we get it, you dont like the game, but it's gotten plenty of updates that have always been suggested and shot down as 'impossible'.

survival. it's a new game mode.

interface. idc if it doesn't wanna make you play, because everyone always said you needed the source code to add buttons.

and i know what's being done with the factions update, and we'll let you guys know a little later what's being done with it but when you all know you guys probly won't believe half of the features are even possible. it's not just factions, it's a huge plan. let's leave it at that

as for what i'd do if i really could do anything i wanted, i'd do a rebalance of the bots asap. lower surge speed, up patch damage out of trans/up patch td by a pinch/up patch hp, and idk where the ram is lacking exactly but it needs to be buffed in its out of trans state very slightly.
(Yeah ok I lied, my previous post wasn't my last post here)

The thing is I don't think any regular player gives a shit about stuff being done that was deemed 'impossible'.

Also read posts in full pls:

"Also, who said I didn't like the game? It can be fun, depending on what's going on in the community. I've spent a lot of time and a lot of effort on versions of bots/BC. I just dislike it when they do things that I find stupid, e.g. putting an interface update as a higher priority than an update that would help the game mechanics."

^**** im special xd

Cooky

I would pay $2000 for the source code.

123bomb123

Never said I didn't like the game, lmao.

Ya, but I want all speed items to be nerfed like 25 percent, tbh.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

fair enough, was just expanding on your false pessimism
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-