June 26, 2024, 06:15:41 AMLatest Member: CharlesBidly
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to be a rich?

How to be a rich?

Started by qolderman, June 06, 2013, 06:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

How to be a rich? Please, somebody tell me. Im 221 lvl and low lvls thinks that im very rich and cool. But im not. Nooby with perm jack and not full t3 overload. 800k gigas and 500 coins.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

IDiiL

You can stake for money if u want. It one of way to be rich. But first u must find ppl who will stake for money.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

spiderstar

Try to obtain items that people want then sell them.

-Speedy-

merch items, I've made like 1bill just merching items like jack heads metorium sets even cheaper items like walker bros and s ef.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Eat4two

Buy cheap and sell at a high price, it's really that simple lol.

qolderman

Quote from: Eat4two on June 06, 2013, 06:59:17 PM
Buy cheap and sell at a high price, it's really that simple lol.
Rares I got: jack and v2. For how big I can sell v2 and jack?

^thanks cooky <3

Madprox

u can ry grind and collect (E) parts, or sell membership/Zylon Coins, or participate in the official BC Events, and sell the rewards u get.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

Quote from: Madprox on June 06, 2013, 07:19:06 PM
u can ry grind and collect (E) parts, or sell membership/Zylon Coins, or participate in the official BC Events, and sell the rewards u get.
I don't have paypal

^thanks cooky <3

IDiiL

Go hunt e parts from 17 lvl and then go to higher. Find someone for more luck.
EDIT: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=32666.0  E list drop
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

qolderman

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 06, 2013, 07:34:51 PM
Gave me a good laugh when I read title. Play stake, sell items.
Stake with 800k gigas? Tell me that you're kidding.

^thanks cooky <3

Purple

You should sector more. I got like 20m+ just from sectoring, and I wasn't even active for very long. It's hard work to become a 'rich' LOL. So if you don't wanna put effort, don't even bother.

^**** im special xd

IDiiL

Yeah stake with 800k gigas. If u win u will change on bigger.

Xx Itz Ian

Telling someone to stake is not really helping him, at first i wouldn't say qolderman is a pro pvper, (i have never seen him pvp so he might have talent) but so far i know he wont be able to beat everybody in stake.

Looking at the players staking they most of the time have decent skills and know how to stake in flop for 1v1's, however most stakes are placed on holodeck. Holodeck is not just about skill, if luck is on your side you can make easy tons of gigas by playing it. But i do not suggest this because imo it's all gamble which means you can lose all in a single game.

How i started making money was by merching items. Back then i used to buy halloween shields and shoulder for 15m and sell them for 20m. it took me a week to get 200m like this. Today Halloween items sell worse because of the last halloween event, most users that need it already have one. So i would suggest grinding sector on lvl 172, the drops earn you enough gigas to get around 10m-20m and a bunch of exp. with the money you earn you can merch in transcoupons which are increasing in price because of they are now only available using zyloncoins. you can buy a transcoupon for 9m-12m and sell it for 12m-14m depending on how hard you try.

Also opening a shop on the forums to sell all your stuff you don't need (bladium 5+, Bladess 4+/5+ parts) can earn you a little ammout of gigas which can stack up to high ammouts if you try hard enough.

This is my advice
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

qolderman

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 06, 2013, 08:46:22 PM
Anyone can stake. Go to holodeck, at,ng and camp.
Now, I know what to do. I'll do what Ian said. I'll stake a little later. I need to get more pvp tactics, etc...

^thanks cooky <3

Iridion

by having a lot of money or coins!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-