May 23, 2024, 09:14:46 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » ADD MEMBER TO ZYLON SHOP. PLEASE READ MY SUGGESTION

ADD MEMBER TO ZYLON SHOP. PLEASE READ MY SUGGESTION

Started by droid zylon1, June 10, 2013, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

Add member to zylon shop. Simply would be like a 30 day snowball (3 month snowball, 1 year snowball, perm snowball). You could redeem the membership like a snowball and until its redeemed its trade-able. This would encourage the sell of zylon coins and people could buy zylon coins and save for perm member.

I personally would buy alot more zylon coins and would simply spend more of my own money. It would reduce the chance of being scammed (even though you could take screenies and post them etc but that's a lot of trouble people shouldn't have to go threw).

If this was added to zylon shop I assure you i would buy more zylon coins!!!

Thanks for reading,
PoKa

qolderman

Stupid idea. 30 snowballs in one, 365 snowballs in one, PERM / UNLIMITED snowballs in one. Very, very stupid idea. They'd just buy member ship from "Membership Upgrare to a member".
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

briankang10

+1
I think its a good idea
Im currently trying to but a perm member but no one is willing to pay $100 at once
So if the member was added  to the zylon shop i can find different people who will spend certain amounts so its easier for me to get perm member

droid zylon1

Quote from: qolderman on June 10, 2013, 06:08:44 AM
Stupid idea. 30 snowballs in one, 365 snowballs in one, PERM / UNLIMITED snowballs in one. Very, very stupid idea. They'd just buy member ship from "Membership Upgrare to a member".

not everyone spends real money sir. and very little people is willing to sell perm member because its 100$. and it doesnt have to be snowballs but was useing an example.

thanks,
PoKa

Xx Itz Ian

Its not like you have to redeem 30 times because you buy 30 snowballs. He means an ITEM you can redeem for membership like a snowball that is available in the zylonshop so people can TRADE membership without getting scammed.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ramk1ng

its definetly a +1 but i am not so sure admins will do anything with it since i already suggested this twice and so have others.

matattmon

+1 but please don't call it "Snowball", it can be a cupon or something
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

qolderman

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 10, 2013, 08:35:13 AM

Its not like you have to redeem 30 times because you buy 30 snowballs. He means an ITEM you can redeem for membership like a snowball that is available in the zylonshop so people can TRADE membership without getting scammed.
It's still stupid.

^thanks cooky <3

IDiiL

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 10, 2013, 08:35:13 AM

Its true.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Purple

Quote from: Danniieeooo on June 10, 2013, 10:23:47 AM
Not much point?
I buy ZC with paypal... I also buy members with paypal.

Why go through the effort of buying ZC then buying a coupon or something when I can just click about 4x and get another 3 months o.O

Plus, it'd put me out of my memb selling business ::)

It would make being scammed by membership sellers nearly impossible. Maybe you didn't understand it correctly.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

are you mad
buy membership with money
or
buy zyloncoins with money > buy member with zyloncoins

???

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Madprox

The ONLY thing I see positive about this, is that IF you could buy it for ,let's say, 10.000 ZC, multiple people could sell you 20$ (2000ZC), rather than 1 single person having to spend 100$. (which not many are able to do).
Other than that, I see no use in this.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

You guys know that you don't need paypal to buy ZylonCoins but you need it to buy Membership? This would solve that. +1.
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Danniieeooo on June 10, 2013, 12:37:28 PM
I've only ever seen 1 person scam membership. To me, it doesn't seem that common but maybe i'm not online at the time it happens, idk
It happens all the time

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on June 10, 2013, 02:14:37 PM
You guys know that you don't need paypal to buy ZylonCoins but you need it to buy Membership? This would solve that. +1.
How to buy zc without paypal? I don't see any buttons there

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-