June 01, 2024, 07:35:45 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » the best trailer (that I've ever made) LOL.

the best trailer (that I've ever made) LOL.

Started by JustRK, June 14, 2013, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gietje_ram

June 15, 2013, 09:15:15 AM #15 Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:36:31 AM by gietje_ram
i really appreciate the work you put in to this, it is definitely better than my editing.
although the intro is a bit too long compared to the entire length of the video it's nice

PS: what editing software do you use?

Cooky

I typed a long review of the trailer but feel that people will (based on my reputation) see it as some sort of drama causing bullshit so I recorded myself giving the review to show im just giving my honest opinion and am in no way attempting to start a fight, make anyone feel bad, or break any rules.

http://chirb.it/4D5fk8

Here is the review in words but I recommend listening to the voice review instead if you can:

(click to show/hide)

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on June 15, 2013, 09:50:53 AM

I typed a long review of the trailer but feel that people will (based on my reputation) see it as some sort of drama causing bullshit so I recorded myself giving the review to show im just giving my honest opinion and am in no way attempting to start a fight, make anyone feel bad, or break any rules.

http://chirb.it/4D5fk8

Well I was talking to mat over this particular critique you gave me and I do appreciate it. Allow me to offer you two points on my behalf.

A) Due to the short scheme of actual game play footage it should be obvious that this is just a concept for future  trailers. I just wanted to show that a new level of skill for presentation could be achieved as the majority of people use some sub-par stuff like windows movie maker which isn't bad, but not the best.

B) In addition to point A. This is not anywhere close to my best work. My real projects will take an upwards of days to finalize and not just merely hours. Most of the feed back I'm receiving are easy fixes as you can see because of small things like the lack of audio software which I've finally gotten back with the addition of a new mic.

C) I'm actually hoping to get some higher resolution clips which is why I limit the length to only 7 seconds so that I can play with formatting.

Aka chill, but thank you for the in depth feed back :3

Quote from: gietje_ram on June 15, 2013, 09:15:15 AM
i really appreciate the work you put in to this, it is definitely better than my editing.
although the intro is a bit too long compared to the entire length of the video it's nice

PS: what editing software do you use?

Video effects: Adobe after effects 6
Video re-rendering: Sony Vegas pro 12
Audio (which was not present in this video): Sony Acid Pro & Virtual DJ Pro

I'm hoping to have some money to purchase ableton so I can customize my own music so yeah.

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on June 15, 2013, 06:39:04 PM
This is not anywhere close to my best work.

Well when you say 'best trailer that I've ever made' thats what people are going to assume lol

thanks for being a good sport about my review  :) 

Cant wait to see what you come up with next

Yz

"I doubt most of you can not do what he can do"

just wanted to say, that sentence means you don't think what RK did is very difficult. correct sentence would be "I doubt most of you can do what he can do" cuz then you're saying "You guys can't do what he can do" but originall you said "You guys can do what he can do" errr u know wut i mean lawl

but ya i think threead is purdy constructive tbh
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-