Meto gun

Started by IDiiL, June 26, 2013, 10:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: IDiiL on June 26, 2013, 01:20:53 PM
"
You're so cool, I'll give you a green dot! "

Okay nice

he writes it there, and stop going off topic guys.
DISCORD killyzkill

Delta

I remember when DM was more op than now, i don't know the problem about this

Frith

You cant remove a gun because you dont like it in pvp, think about how useful it is in other game modes, especially for low level players with cash they want to spend? why not use {op} or get a friend with it and master how to just not get hit with it.... or something? ^^

HyperShadic6

No... Just no, terrible idea. Meto gun has been nerfed ALOT . And I mean it. I remember back when meto gun was op i used to get 4-shot kill in trans mode by meto gun. Now it takes like 10. Meto guns have also been nerfed even more because of the bot-stract changes.

Rossbach

June 26, 2013, 07:27:37 PM #34 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:34:52 PM by Rossbach
Yes, lets get rid of DM and use lv 170 guns with 15 bullets that does 158-163 base dmg, while players have 15k hp.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on June 26, 2013, 11:44:32 AM
I do not see it as op at all. As one of the old major PvPers, I would've noticed. I already nerfed the **** out of it when I thought it was op, but as it stands, it's perfectly fine.
If you can't avoid a bullet in PvP, you ought to leave the room. Ammo is spammed, if you get hit by one out of 10-20, you deserve the damage you take. If you get hit by every 2, you just plain suck and should stop complaining about guns.

As for sector, it's a nice treat for those who go the extra mile to help the game. Dark meto is, and will be for a long time, the ultimate gun.

In short, no. I think if you're finding it a problem, you're just horrible at the game. I was fine with dark meto when it hit for 2k+ damage. I'm not removing it for a small 500.

Ty Allie , she's totally right !

IDiiL

Quote from: IDiiL on June 26, 2013, 11:12:18 AM
I mean to remove it from zc shop. No more meto guns. Ppl will be happy cuz they have rare item. All who bought it will keep it.
 Signature - Selene is a *****.

Thanks very much <3 :*
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Epic xD

I do not see it as op at all. As one of the old major PvPers, I would've noticed. I already nerfed the **** out of it when I thought it was op, but as it stands, it's perfectly fine.
If you can't avoid a bullet in PvP, you ought to leave the room. Ammo is spammed, if you get hit by one out of 10-20, you deserve the damage you take. If you get hit by every 2, you just plain suck and should stop complaining about guns.

As for sector, it's a nice treat for those who go the extra mile to help the game. Dark meto is, and will be for a long time, the ultimate gun.

In short, no. I think if you're finding it a problem, you're just horrible at the game. I was fine with dark meto when it hit for 2k+ damage. I'm not removing it for a small 500.
It's still really, really OP in base, but that's what the no OP items tag is for.

@on topic - I'd say you're better off just playing with the no OP items tag if you hate it so much. >_>

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Rossbach

Quote from: Epic xD on June 30, 2013, 09:16:48 PM

It's still really, really OP in base, but that's what the no OP items tag is for.

@on topic - I'd say you're better off just playing with the no OP items tag if you hate it so much. >_>

Wazzu does 1.2k dmg.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: IDiiL on June 30, 2013, 08:50:30 PM
Quote from: IDiiL on June 26, 2013, 11:12:18 AM
I mean to remove it from zc shop. No more meto guns. Ppl will be happy cuz they have rare item. All who bought it will keep it.
 Signature - Selene is a *****.

Thanks very much <3 :*

Wow bro, you're so cool for not caring about warnings and talking to yourself on alt accounts on forums, coolest person out.

@Lyfe yea, OP tag fixes it for both modes, no need for further adjustments imo
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-