March 28, 2024, 12:11:25 PMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Warning to Alexander..

Warning to Alexander..

Started by Airilly, July 18, 2013, 11:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airilly

he always like to play in none glass holodeck AT 500 bs..

and many guys said what i wanna say..

it makes anyone cannot jump..so they must fight like how much time to stay in your room..

and i suffered it twice by Alexander..

When i ask help to Angrod and he take measures(dc alexander).. but angrod also said he is not breaking the rules..

so i will not post this on Rule breakers.. but i believe most of guys agree the action he did should not be allowed.. :-\

Anyway, i dont want to make other victims from users would do like this(PLZ..dont imitate the act like him)..

any ideas for prohibiting mean act like this in PVP?

Selene

Don't go into his room then.

Airilly

Including me many victims from this act are in game now..

He suddenly type the botspeed when the game is starting..

So it can make problems to many ppls..

antisickness

Who cares. Just curse at at him loadz and leave like a drama queen. Spam his room. Spam his whisper. Scam him then delete his account. Pay someone to ddos him. Find out where he lives and ring his door bell but don't be there when he answers the door!!

Allie

Quote from: Airilly on July 18, 2013, 11:31:27 PM

This, unfortunately, is against the rules.
Don't we have protection for this? If not, and it can be proven, Alexander is bannable for scamming.

Selene

Quote from: Allie on July 19, 2013, 01:44:58 AM

Don't we have protection for this? If not, and it can be proven, Alexander is bannable for scamming.
No. We should do something like when they change the settings it unreadys everyone.

Infinity

Sorry guys just got home. I had no idea i could not do that because i am able to put 500 speed in a stake game. But i will stop now because i guess its against the rules. Sorry for all the people that played.
im a ***got

-PeaceLover-

not gonna cut it pay me 10 mil and the we will talk  8)

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on July 19, 2013, 03:06:34 AM

That should not be against the rules. It is not a glitch/bug they are exploiting. It is something that is allowed. You can always make it so, like selene said, everyone gets unreadied when a new tag or bot speed is added. Maybe after that is implemented, if someone can get around it then it should be against the rules.

If it is a steak game, then yes, it should be ban-able. If it's not a stake game, then no. Then again it doesn't matter what we think, it's up to allie lol.

^**** im special xd

-ENVY-

Quote from: Selene on July 19, 2013, 01:47:25 AM

No. We should do something like when they change the settings it unreadys everyone.
i love this idea it makes so much sense and would help players out a ton and same with sector so if we all ready and they change map just to piss people off.
Santas pic ses it all!!!

Airilly

Im contented about him..becuz he said sorry..(and i dont have to be compensated,)

But i dont know how we can take measures properly..

At least..someone who see this post can anticipate the problem..

So ill sugest u who see my post should say something to others are going to play the stake game..

Be careful about none glass holodeck game and the rm can make change the bs to 500..

KillerPig

Reason 2 as to why the rules should be modified because of ambiguity

although scamming clearly means what Alex is doing, most people assume scamming only involves fraudulent practice when buying or selling shit

change the rule to:
no scamming or participating in fradulent activities

and while ur at it change the rwt rule to:
no real world trading (including trading items for real currency)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Airilly

Of course i understand your opinion, but it can make some problems too.

First,the word,frudulent activities wut u said is rly amgious..

In my case, its rly easy to unearth if its real fault or not. cuz alexander recognize his fault and said sorry to us.

but generally it makes big problems in other ppls if its fault or not. and i think the rule to punish scammer is better than the rule u suggested.

becuz scam is perfectly defined like ' A scam is an illegal trick, usually with the purpose of getting money from people' and this

definition is only related to commercial fraud..

so If we follow your rule like embracing all ideas about Fraud.., it can make problems and the accused will not recognize his crime.

Frith

Wut wut wut.... just leave the room lol?

hawk5005

Quote from: Frith on July 19, 2013, 08:57:12 PM
Wut wut wut.... just leave the room lol?
Selene already suggested that if you would look at first reply.
But what he did is considered scamming as Allie explained.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-