March 29, 2024, 03:27:18 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

^**** im special xd

qolderman

Quote from: Selene on September 05, 2013, 05:29:44 PM
Quote from: qolderman on September 05, 2013, 05:28:17 PM
can you tell us the date when it will be released?
Quote from: Allie on September 04, 2013, 11:53:25 PM
Patch is currently planned for mid of next week, voting will remain up until then.
That means there's plenty of time for any concerns to be brought up.
k
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

The base update may end up helping the game more in the long run, but the sector update NEEDS to come first. We cant have max level being 270 and the highest sector level being 239.. that would be ridiculous. We need more levels in between 239-270 before we add anything else.

This isn't really a 'pick which update is your favorite' its a 'pick which update should be added first'. I think people need to realize that.

Pokeh

I've been stuck at 220 forever and now you raise the level cap lawl

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on September 05, 2013, 07:19:27 PM
The base update may end up helping the game more in the long run, but the sector update NEEDS to come first. We cant have max level being 270 and the highest sector level being 239.. that would be ridiculous. We need more levels in between 239-270 before we add anything else.

This isn't really a 'pick which update is your favorite' its a 'pick which update should be added first'. I think people need to realize that.
Sector is the most played game mode, base isn't played that much and needs fixes, fix something that needs to be fixed first
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Allie

Quote from: ghostkid17 on September 05, 2013, 07:36:01 PM

Sector is the most played game mode, base isn't played that much and needs fixes, fix something that needs to be fixed first

Alternatively, don't screw over the most played game mode?
Just a thought. It's a community vote.

Bombz

Idk but I agree with what cooky is saying.

Sector update please!!

Purple

If the base update comes first, what's the point in doing the level update until the sector update comes?

^**** im special xd

Corr

People realized it, people chose base.

Sectorers won't have a problem with this anyways, they like doing the same shit over and over again, if they like sector so much they shouldn't care that the reward is going to be less than what they bargained for.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Quote from: Purple on September 05, 2013, 07:39:57 PM
If the base update comes first, what's the point in doing the level update until the sector update comes?
So you can see how fun it is too not play a repeated mode over and over just for points on a board that says rank 1.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Here is the vote so far:

Base:    18 Votes

Medchill
Oreos
Maxter gundam
Pig
Di
jinhongzhu
Helix
Nik
Meteor
sirhamtaro
Toast
CyberSox
Corr
orsaky
Tinypatch
Alexander
Ian
Purple

Sector:  7 Votes

Cooky
Dannii
qolderman
Bombz
Experiences ( I think)
Robo
nanak tatum

Theres a bunch of people who commented but did not vote..

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

-Speedy-

i vote sector cus i like to lvl enough tho i like base

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

MasterMerc

base is better imoimomimomimomum shmsmhmshmshmshmsh -lyfe 2013

base update first
#stopmegatron2k15

Cooky

September 05, 2013, 08:32:42 PM #164 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 09:04:02 PM by Cooky
Here is the vote so far:

Base:    19 Votes

Oreos
Maxter gundam
Pig
Di
jinhongzhu
Helix
Nik
Meteor
sirhamtaro
Toast