April 28, 2024, 12:43:44 AMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

lsqe

Vote for Base update.

P.s ZeaL didn't force me. :-(
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

lsqe

If you think about it you won't have time for the new sector maps if you're busy doing raid maps lol. If the Base update could revive the mode then why not.
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

medchiller

Quote from: lsqe on September 06, 2013, 09:33:08 PM
If you think about it you won't have time for the new sector maps if you're busy doing raid maps lol. If the Base update could revive the mode then why not.
Please don't double post, edit your previous post to say whats above thanks ;)

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

pippie

I'm sure if you update base first which will take more than a month like Allie said, people will play it for short period of time and eventually it will be dead again; Whether as If sector gets updated first, it's most likely for people to enjoy it and to play it much longer than base.

zekromr

Quote from: pippie on September 06, 2013, 10:51:07 PM
I'm sure if you update base first which will take more than a month like Allie said, people will play it for short period of time and eventually it will be dead again; Whether as If sector gets updated first, it's most likely for people to enjoy it and to play it much longer than base.

You know nothing. Sector. Enjoyable? LOL. Maybe for the first year or so of playing the game. It gets old after playing it for 6 years without being able to do anything different in PvP and Base, while sector has gotten tons of updates. If sector is more popular why update it? Update the unpopular modes instead. It makes more sense to balance the game modes so people play all of them somewhat equally, but you apparently don't get that.
I am Fear. Boo.

Robocop7ant

true , cause sector is the main gameplay in boutcheetah, so most people in-game would enjoy it.

And if you ask people like meta that doesn't play much (as i have seen) then ask all that is online what they think? :O
<br />

Corr

Yes, feelings must be mutual. Because most people don't know how to base we have to direct them and help them out as much as we can, as I see being serious is what gets peoples attention, they won't rage so long as they win.

We aren't admins so we can't 'revive' a base but we can 'revive' a community and we've built a strong one. If we were careless we would make stacked teams all day and just rack up wins, if we were careless people would sure see and just leave the room (obviously). If you play on my team (and you can ask anyone who's played) I always congratulate players "gj, good push, nice help" ect. When someone pro like pig or lyfe or fear make a dumb mistake that's when I put my anger out on them because durf they should know better (Like when someone you know is good at sector and is doing something stupid your first initial reaction is wtf what are you doing).

I'm not sure who you are and I'm a bit curious to find out but at the same time if you're not willing to learn from mistakes and accept our suggestions while in-game then you belong in a rut. Just saying.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

maybe extend the ability to vote to all the players who dont forum?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

pippie

Quote from: zekromr on September 06, 2013, 11:16:00 PM

You know nothing. Sector. Enjoyable? LOL. Maybe for the first year or so of playing the game. It gets old after playing it for 6 years without being able to do anything different in PvP and Base, while sector has gotten tons of updates. If sector is more popular why update it? Update the unpopular modes instead. It makes more sense to balance the game modes so people play all of them somewhat equally, but you apparently don't get that.
Update a mode that's already dead? That's been dead? Still will be dead even after a month long update? LOL did you really just say why update sector when it's popular? How do you think game businesses make money? They don't focus on something that failed, but they focus on something that's popular so the game gets even more popular lol. It doesn't make any sense to balance the game modes in BC becaues more than half of the BC community aren't even interested in base. Why do you think BC is still running today? it's not because of PvP, but it's sure as hell not because of Base. Sector is what's running this game today my friend lol so why not make improvements on something that's already developed and played by most users.

Yz

updating base won't get zylon any money, just sayin that right now

no one who plays base is gonna buy membership and a dark meto with usd
DISCORD killyzkill

pippie

Quote from: Yz on September 07, 2013, 06:25:18 AM
updating base won't get zylon any money, just sayin that right now

no one who plays base is gonna buy membership and a dark meto with usd
^^ exactly

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-