April 19, 2024, 07:47:40 PMLatest Member: LarryEvaws
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 11:56:02 AM
Quote from: ghostkid17 on September 09, 2013, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 10:34:28 AM
something to do while the long one is being worked on.  
Which is level 270 and the raid maps

Ah, right

Allie said it would be added in the next few days but its been 6 days, so I forgot about it
it's gonna be added in the middle of this week :P
<br />

Allie

Quote from: sirhamtaro on September 09, 2013, 06:03:06 AM
Get base first. Sector second
have lots of fun for longer.

But this is assuming that everyone who gets beyond the 239 sector will just jump to base. I can guarantee that less than 5% of the community will play base no matter what updates and what rewards come to it. This update is for the minority.

Quote from: Iridion on September 09, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
the reason base update should go first,
by the looks of it the sector update is well minded and can bring lots of new stuff, but since base has been ignored all this time, and sector would be still updated base would be the best option

But in terms of which to do first (including the fact that sector will be around 3x faster), it's what 95% of the community will play vs the remaining 5%. It's holding off the gameplay of the massive majority to satisfy the small minority that believe update means the other 95% will play.

I did make it a community vote, and will go through with it. Just want you guys to realize (based off your reasons) that it's not going to revive base or make it something all the high levels are gonna go play. It'll be a nice refreshing take on base that will make it more enjoyable for those that do. If you don't enjoy base now, you won't enjoy it after the update (most likely).

Cooky

^wow if anyone still votes for base ill be pissed lol

Corr

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2013, 03:27:13 PM
Quote from: sirhamtaro on September 09, 2013, 06:03:06 AM
Get base first. Sector second
have lots of fun for longer.

But this is assuming that everyone who gets beyond the 239 sector will just jump to base. I can guarantee that less than 5% of the community will play base no matter what updates and what rewards come to it. This update is for the minority.

Quote from: Iridion on September 09, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
the reason base update should go first,
by the looks of it the sector update is well minded and can bring lots of new stuff, but since base has been ignored all this time, and sector would be still updated base would be the best option

But in terms of which to do first (including the fact that sector will be around 3x faster), it's what 95% of the community will play vs the remaining 5%. It's holding off the gameplay of the massive majority to satisfy the small minority that believe update means the other 95% will play.

I did make it a community vote, and will go through with it. Just want you guys to realize (based off your reasons) that it's not going to revive base or make it something all the high levels are gonna go play. It'll be a nice refreshing take on base that will make it more enjoyable for those that do. If you don't enjoy base now, you won't enjoy it after the update (most likely).
They enjoy it, they just don't play it because they believe themselves to suck. you're going to suck at something if you try it the first time. Only a small portion of people get it right the first time in anything.

Base is winning anyways in votes so please don't curve anything.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

update sector first it will take like 1-2 weeks like Allie said then we can enjoy the new sector stuff while waiting for the base update which could take up to a month. its common sense..  doing the faster one first to have something fun to do while the long one is being worked on. 
agree
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on September 09, 2013, 04:29:58 PM
They enjoy it, they just don't play it because they believe themselves to suck.

I think you are wrong

Allie

They enjoy it, they just don't play it because they believe themselves to suck. you're going to suck at something if you try it the first time. Only a small portion of people get it right the first time in anything.

Base is winning anyways in votes so please don't curve anything.

Honestly, I don't and really never did enjoy it. Because you enjoy it doesn't mean everyone else does, and the only reason they don't play is because they can't play good.

I don't want to skew honest votes, but it seems like some of those voting for base are confused at what it entails. If they really want it, go for it, I'm counting their votes just as much. I'm not reviving base, nor am I doing a massive revamp. It's getting an update and stat tweak, it's not going to bring in many (or any) new players, so if you're voting so base becomes a viable mode to play, you're voting wrong.

Selene

I don't like Base because it takes so much time and strategy.

Cooky

I think we should revote now that Allie has released this information about how the base mode update isn't going to be what people thought it was going to be.

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on September 09, 2013, 04:34:52 PM
They enjoy it, they just don't play it because they believe themselves to suck.

I think you are wrong

That's pretty much how it is for me. I'd play base if the skill difference wasn't so damn high between the people actively playing base and me.

^**** im special xd

Eat4two

Quote from: Selene on September 09, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
Strategy is what makes Base extraordinarily fun.

Cooky

Quote from: Eat4two on September 09, 2013, 05:01:06 PM
Quote from: Selene on September 09, 2013, 04:38:38 PM
Strategy is what makes Base extraordinarily fun.
well with the new sector update there will be a lot of strategy in sector too so gg sector wins

Iridion

update sector first it will take like 1-2 weeks like Allie said then we can enjoy the new sector stuff while waiting for the base update which could take up to a month. its common sense..  doing the faster one first to have something fun to do while the long one is being worked on. 

but bvb is not even close to being updated as much as sector and needs more updating while sector can go on withouth tweaking for more time

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Also, don't need 95% of the remaining players to base, sector is already doing that, curving the amount to make it say 70(sector), 25(base), 5(pvp)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: qolderman on September 08, 2013, 01:30:48 PM
Will non members able to get exp from 8p? Cuz they will be 225 and to get exp on 8p you need 220/221.
So?  ;D ;D
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-