April 20, 2024, 06:56:26 AMLatest Member: djatndyd34
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenShadow

Quote from: orsaky on September 03, 2013, 11:48:01 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on September 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM
Old update: 200 - 221 4m xp need to become new max level
New update: 221 - 270 100m+ xp to become max lvl. where is this logic coming from allie?
Logic: lets make 17482922m exp to max level so nobody gets it and gives up.

Allie

In light of player feedback, I will be drastically increasing the xp gain from all maps above 200. The cap of 65535 may also be removed if possible (it will be our goal to remove it for this patch).

Thank you for the feedback, and we hope this helps those of you with less time on your hands still reach level cap.

FallenShadow

Quote from: Allie on September 04, 2013, 12:25:44 AM
In light of player feedback, I will be drastically increasing the xp gain from all maps above 200. The cap of 65535 may also be removed if possible (it will be our goal to remove it for this patch).

Thank you for the feedback, and we hope this helps those of you with less time on your hands still reach level cap.
1m exp every 8p game (plz)

Yz

Quote from: FallenShadow on September 04, 2013, 12:30:01 AM

she said 8p gonna be nerfed because raids arent meant to give exp
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 04, 2013, 01:14:55 AM

Good. Thank you for listening. Also I think that you should take some advice on the Base matter from the experienced base players or head what they have to say. All they do is base/have done so they are probably knowledgeable on the subject (this doesn't mean I like them j/s it would be a good idea).

Also what Allie said makes me a bit more excited for the update now. Unless it doesn't make a difference.

I made sure to mention in my post that if base is chosen by the community, I will reach out to the base players to voluntarily help in the base update.

Epic xD

Quote from: qolderman on September 03, 2013, 05:28:18 PM
And remove the walls that block mercs like on Plains D:<
No, do not follow this idea. That's an awful idea.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 04, 2013, 02:25:51 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on September 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM
Oh okay sorry I didn't see. But one other thing. Will you increase exp gain on low server? Because you said its near impossible to get lv 270 so it will be impossible (even for Matic) to get 270 on low. So maybe increase exp gain and have 2x on weekend?
yes pleaseeee

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mygodZzZ

Quoteaswell as a couple new maps with the ability to have multiple bases each! That's right, your team will each have more than 1 base, and your goal is to kill all of your opponents bases, rather than one.

since we will be having more than 1 base, Could you add 1 more merc option?
Would Really help.
And it will be really awesome if we could make 5v5 on Base/PvP.

CharmZ :P

Robocop7ant

September 04, 2013, 05:33:16 AM #98 Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:53:35 AM by Robocop7ant
+1 for sector , because we need more lvls with more exp :) to get lvl 270 ;]

will t3 sets be tradeable, in this case members can sell their sets to other people when we get the new set :P
and will the new gear/set be tradeable? :/
<br />

Cooky

Quote from: Robocop7ant on September 04, 2013, 05:33:16 AM
+1 for sector , because we need more lvls with more exp :) to get lvl 270 ;]

will t3 sets be tradeable, in this case members can sell their sets to other people when we get the new set :P
and will the new gear/set be tradeable? :/
pretty sure the first post says the new gear wont be tradeable

FallenShadow

Quote from: Yz on September 04, 2013, 12:40:57 AM

Ffs why did they give on the current raid maps?

leonidsa

Will the new t3 armor looks different from current?And the new maps will be remodeled or it will be just a map on which will be just added more mobs like 1p/8p was?
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Robocop7ant

Quote from: FallenShadow on September 04, 2013, 10:12:33 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 04, 2013, 12:40:57 AM

Ffs why did they give on the current raid maps?
I think it was a try out, cause they r giving out New raid maps.
I am against removing exp for raid maps, cause we need alot more exp to get 270, and i don't wanna use 30yrs xD
<br />

Bombz

LEVELING UP IS SUPPOSE TO TAKE TIME GUYS, SHEESH.  >:(

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Bombz on September 04, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
LEVELING UP IS SUPPOSE TO TAKE TIME GUYS, SHEESH.  >:(

Yeah i know, but when 8p/1p raid came, they could have it a bitlonger so we have more uupdates coming later, where do wego after updating this?

Make new gears or make the gear as lvl 250 equipable?
Members wont have a gun, minibot, shield or shoulder that nonmembers cant equip..?
We got right now something that they cant equip, what will be member benefits now?
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-