March 28, 2024, 06:32:27 AMLatest Member: Joesph1568
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Community Discussion/Poll - Next Patch(es)

Started by Allie, September 03, 2013, 07:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebuck

I think the Exp system should be Non-Linear and the higher the level that we initially are when we complete a map the higher exp will be given at the Finish

Allie

Quote from: loewe98 on September 03, 2013, 08:14:49 AM

True , 113 Mil xp ... Its great i got almost 80 mil exp . But howmutch xp do we wil get from the new map since we need so mutch xp?
Wil their be an xp update to level up faster ? Is it going to stay the same ?

It'll be the exact same, essentially. With the sector update proposed, 276 (Zeon's Requiem) is planned to give about half the xp as 8p currently does.

Cooky

How many more updates will it be before Race mode makes its return? and if its not in your plans.. what will it take to put it into your plans? money? pics? rap video?

Materger

This all sounds super great. I can't wait to see it all in effect. From the new lv cap to the new sector raid maps,  I'm pumped up. For that idea of four new sector maps, would the bosses be the same color as those gods or possibly be those gods in trans mode? I think that would be neat to see Kyura, Gora's, Ryura, and Zeon back in the game.

It would be a shame to see only one of those two ideas pull through since both ideas are great. The bvb/pvp rankings needs a new system badly so many people high in the rankings leeched their wins and it's kinda lame for the people who do try to get higher in the ranks. I do however understand their isn't enough people to work on both those ideas.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Iridion

the whole challenge part seems well structured and all, but i think you are completely ignoring the fun part of the game. maybe ross and twenty other skilled sectorers/players will try and enjoy the super-complex maps, as much as (more) i heavy grinders will enjoy raching 130m exp for the level cap

but what about all the other players?
i, for example, stopped playing also because bc became endless grinding over and over the same map with the same methods. it can be fun at first but if theres little less cohesion between players or after some time it can become boring and old.

i was just thinking, if there was a game mode where the point isn't to mainly kill mobs over and over it would add some fresh gameplay.
for example a race mode (buffed and developed so it's more challenging and less plain than what you can actually do in the game atm).

also difficulty doesnt only come from mobs, but also from environment (like some pvp maps), it would be nice to have new (or partly atleast) maps in that way

if one update only had to take place the sector one seems the best since sector is the most played mode. but if the pvp/bvb update would be effective enough to refresh and make those modes more popular i think it would be very preferred

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Iridion on September 03, 2013, 08:30:19 AM
also difficulty doesnt only come from mobs, but also from environment (like some pvp maps), it would be nice to have new (or partly atleast) maps in that way

Believe it or not, we have thought of this! There is an entire boss fight in BOTH 235 and 250 primarily focused on defeating the environment.

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on September 03, 2013, 08:30:19 AM
i was just thinking, if there was a game mode where the point isn't to mainly kill mobs over and over it would add some fresh gameplay.
for example a race mode

Yeah!!!

leonidsa

Nice updates,nice to see what base is going to be updated and what level cap will be increased,btw the new sector maps will be remodeled?Or they will be like 1p/8p just a map in which was added more mobs?
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

qolderman

I really love the next update ;D
I love ALL the stuff what will be there ::)
The best ones is with Kyura, Gora, Ryura, Zeon Requiems or something

Do your best staff
Best of luck
All the best
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

awesome update imma play again if this update ever occurs

medchiller

Omg... This is all so amazing. The level cap is a nice idea will get people playing a bit more. The new raid maps are going to be awesome!!! I like that you're making them harder and adding new armor it's really making me want to play it right now!
As for the Base or sector update. I really would like to see what the new maps would look like but tbh the base community has been down for a long time and I think it would be cool if more (myself included) would start playing. From what you described I might start playing Base and it would great for the the basers that currently play. So I would have to go with the Base/PvP update. Amazing work you guys keep it up!!! :D

Robocop7ant

It sounds cool :P

but need alot of exp.. how much exp will all 8p maps give?

if someone wonder what lvl they are after the patch:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=17151.0
<br />

mic99

So excited about this. Great things to look forward to.  New raid maps, higher level cap, new gear, more base activity or more sector levels. Can't wait till this is released.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication guys  :-*

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on September 03, 2013, 07:38:32 AM
Does this mean the whole factions update is no longer in development? Has it been cancelled?

Did you miss this question Allie? I'm sure people are really curious about the answer

Selene

Quote from: Cooky on September 03, 2013, 02:02:18 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 03, 2013, 07:38:32 AM
Does this mean the whole factions update is no longer in development? Has it been cancelled?

Did you miss this question Allie? I'm sure people are really curious about the answer
Yes, its still happening.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-