April 27, 2024, 12:02:56 AMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Evolve, The Evolution of Bouts. Rank 5! (Dead)

Evolve, The Evolution of Bouts. Rank 5! (Dead)

Started by -Speedy-, October 01, 2013, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Quote from: Madprox on October 05, 2013, 07:39:19 PM
3,5m GP so far.
good job. I'm impressed. (slightly)
thanks :). On another note ill be going on vacation tomorrow till next saturday ill try to get on a little bit but revo aln and nsk will be running guild while im gone.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

cascaval123

October 06, 2013, 02:20:40 PM #61 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:39:48 PM by cascaval123
Evolve 228 Best Time!!

-Speedy-

wow great time aln, sas, socks and abs. nice gp all of you already rank 20 and still going hard atta kid. Can't wait to see what we end at by the end of the day.

#1 *Sector Nub*

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

found out about some hackers in the guild but no worries they have been dealt with

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

-Speedy-

some guy name ali_vnex but he has been banned so its good.

#1 *Sector Nub*

cascaval123

xXassassinXx

Hahahahaha stupid hackers sorry guys I haven't been able to grind go because my cousin had a baby on Friday so we stayed over at her house on the weekend but I'll be able to make it up during the week. Have fun speedy on vacation!!! :D
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

-Speedy-

Quote from: xXassassinXx on October 07, 2013, 10:57:42 AM
Hahahahaha stupid hackers sorry guys I haven't been able to grind go because my cousin had a baby on Friday so we stayed over at her house on the weekend but I'll be able to make it up during the week. Have fun speedy on vacation!!! :D
Yea he's an idiot and no worries u did good this weekend in go ;)

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

Hey im looking to recruit 1 more member to Evolve id like a lvl 200+ but if i know you grind i can ACCECPT A LOWER LVL. if you are someones alt yes you may join but within the first week you need 150k+ gp or you will be kicked.

#1 *Sector Nub*

messenger123

frog

Get ready everyone it's grinding time tomorrow i hope almost all of us will be on by tomorrow for the following 3 days for the x2 and x3 days, enjoy, have fun :)

-Speedy-

Quote from: frog on October 10, 2013, 08:11:48 PM
Get ready everyone it's grinding time tomorrow i hope almost all of us will be on by tomorrow for the following 3 days for the x2 and x3 days, enjoy, have fun :)
thanks for the support i hope the guildies can be like that and get us to top ten!!! lets go EVOLVE!!!!

#1 *Sector Nub*

xXassassinXx

Dude I'm sorry I don't have time right now to grind go bcuz report cards come out in like a week or so so I been making up work and tests and shit like that but I'll make up for it when I have the time I hope that's ok.....GO EVOLVE!! YA BWOYY
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-