June 27, 2024, 08:13:51 AMLatest Member: Haroldheike
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » EGK @ Cooky diss and @ JustRK Response !!!

EGK @ Cooky diss and @ JustRK Response !!!

Started by paranoia, October 04, 2013, 11:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 03:55:03 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 03:43:05 PM
Okay, first off let me blake with yah. Someone who claiming to know hiphop/rap has the most horrific bars
Im just being nice with yah by saying "it was alright". You used every diss line every rapper used at
some point. B-Boying doesn't give you any knowledge on rap at you can you tell rap and dance are
completely different subjects. B-Boy is a hip-hop dance yes but can it spit lyrics nope. I can ramble
on and on about how your so wrong in so many ways. Considering that was your first rap song. I bet you
didn't freestyle on that, but there's no way of proving that just like there's no way of proving your
a b-boy by your picture. If you listen carefully to the background I hit the chimes correctly.  Yes it originated from poetry and country music believe it or not. Again Rap would
have never happened if New york's underground wasn't in the picture.
So your making bold statements like you know the stuff without any proof. At least I have the facts. Oh please
"from what I heard" shut up you believe everything everyone says are you gullible?

bboying is an element of hip hop, not "a hip hop dance" you ignorant quack. bboying was non-existent without an emcee and a dj back in the day where graffiti artist and hip hop enthusiast would listen to spoken word at these events. So to say they are completely different just proves that you are either too young or you don't know your hip hop history. My proof is that my facts are in depth and they're true because you can go to any real source of hip hop history and they'll tell you these things. Your statements are so broad because...you read or heard those things from a questionable source.  "New yorks underground" are you serious? I bet you know nothing of those locations besides the bronx because I already mentioned it.

oh btw  "from what I heard?"  those people are the originators of hip hop. Kool herc? skeeter rabbit? pimp c and rev run? hell yeah I'm gullible to what they say because they are the icons of hip hop you dummy.
I know that, but you did state that you heard it live in the flesh am I wrong? There no way you could have talked to them. Heres a little history:
Hip-hop music is a relatively new genre, dating back only about 30 years. However, the roots of hip-hop are in the fusion of Africa and America. African music and oral traditions were brought by West African slaves to North and South America. There, they developed into their own musical styles -- often starting with church music, but becoming popular over time in wider circles. Gospel, blues and jazz are all part of this history in the U.S., while reggae, calypso and ska started in the Caribbean. West African drumming, combined with storytelling, is also an important part of the puzzle [source: Hip Hop Magazine].

American soldiers stationed in the Caribbean during World War II helped to integrate all these different musical styles. Jamaica had many temporary discos, and DJs began to add their personal style and comments to the music they shared, leading to two new types of reggae versions of songs, which were called talk over or dub. All of these influences were brought together by Clive Campbell, who emigrated from Jamaica to the U.S. in 1967 at the age of 13. He brought the talk over and dub methods to his West Bronx neighborhood in New York City. Campbell became a popular DJ, better known as DJ Kool Herc, with a style that influenced many others and grew into what is now known as hip-hop.
EGK!

paranoia

EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 03:57:37 PM
I know that, but you did state that you heard it live in the flesh am I wrong? There no way you could have talked to them. Heres a little history:

I'm glad you know how to google search and copy / paste, but like I said that doesn't mean you know anything. Btw, yes I really did talk to them. If I asked you to name 10 important figures in old school hip hop I bet you a million dollars you wouldn't be able to name more than 3 without having to go on google and look it up. I met these people at the radiotron (which is formerly the radio club, but you wouldn't know that unless you did deep research).  Also at the roxy and several bboy events in SoCal and philly.  Proof? I was there when skeeter rabbit received his life time achievement award in august (which again, you can't really look this up).  How does this tie in? He's in rock steady which is the most influential bboy crew. Now how does that tie in with rapping? The events which would draw in up and coming emcee's which are now famous today such as twista and even jay z.

now, what I just told you would take several hours of history research and I summed it up for you in like 20 minutes? instead of what you did and copied because your regular grammar is no where near that caliber and there's no way in hell you knew that off the top of your head. So there's your proof. Burn ::)

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 04:09:47 PM

I'm glad you know how to google search and copy / paste, but like I said that doesn't mean you know anything. Btw, yes I really did talk to them. If I asked you to name 10 important figures in old school hip hop I bet you a million dollars you wouldn't be able to name more than 3 without having to go on google and look it up. I met these people at the radiotron (which is formerly the radio club, but you wouldn't know that unless you did deep research).  Also at the roxy and several bboy events in SoCal and philly.  Proof? I was there when skeeter rabbit received his life time achievement award in august (which again, you can't really look this up).  How does this tie in? He's in rock steady which is the most influential bboy crew. Now how does that tie in with rapping? The events which would draw in up and coming emcee's which are now famous today such as twista and even jay z.

now, what I just told you would take several hours of history research and I summed it up for you in like 20 minutes? instead of what you did and copied because your regular grammar is no where near that caliber and there's no way in hell you knew that off the top of your head. So there's your proof. Burn ::)
Your persistent ill give you that, but yet no pictures,no facts  no proof. I could have said I am the richest man on earth but do I have proof nope. I am going to be the better man and as a matter of fact lets end it how we started it one last rap battle. Okay you and I a fair fighting chance.
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 04:15:36 PM

Your persistent ill give you that, but yet no pictures,no facts  no proof. I could have said I am the richest man on earth but do I have proof nope. I am going to be the better man and as a matter of fact lets end it how we started it one last rap battle. Okay you and I a fair fighting chance.

What I told you was straight fact, like I said you would need to do heavy research unless you already knew these things. I invite you to look this up and find out that I'm on point with my history and didn't just copy and paste it off a website.

I will just wait until you receive the aforementioned microphone (unless you already did) until I drop my next response so that way you can't say the lack of a mic is what hindered your desired outcome.

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 04:22:24 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 04:15:36 PM

What I told you was straight fact, like I said you would need to do heavy research unless you already knew these things. I invite you to look this up and find out that I'm on point with my history and didn't just copy and paste it off a website.

I will just wait until you receive the aforementioned microphone (unless you already did) until I drop my next response so that way you can't say the lack of a mic is what hindered your desired outcome.
Okay, Ill let you go first. ill pm you when I receive the mic. Which should be a couple days from now.
EGK!

paranoia

I don't see why you have to wait for my mic? You can just diss me and then Ill make a response. Since I already dissed you in this its technically your turn.
EGK!

123bomb123

Thread turned into "I know more about Hip-Hop than you!!". u guys are a hoot
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

paranoia

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 05, 2013, 05:09:11 PM
123bomb123 please help us. Tell us where were wrong. Since you have a high knowledge in rap.
EGK!

123bomb123

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 05:36:11 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 05, 2013, 05:09:11 PM
123bomb123 please help us. Tell us where were wrong. Since you have a high knowledge in rap.
everything is wrong  :'(
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

dis all started bcus of cooky's raps, damn cooky! :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

paranoia

EGK!

qolderman

guys, lets stop causing this and lets live peacefully
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

paranoia

Quote from: qolderman on October 05, 2013, 07:43:45 PM
guys, lets stop causing this and lets live peacefully