May 23, 2024, 11:12:45 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Crazy stuff

Crazy stuff

Started by paranoia, October 18, 2013, 12:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

I remember back in like 6th grade I was so afraid of getting a detention. x)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Allie

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 12:51:47 AM
half asian? Indian? im just wondering how u get straight A's cus its hard as fk to get unless you like a preppy white kid lol.

ur dumb, i almost never got below a C, in a great school, while barely doing one piece of homework. ever. for the entirety of my high school life. accomplished with straight 95+s on essays, tests, schoolwork.
if i can get so high without homework, the only reason you can't get straight a/b's is because you're not doing it. And that's a laziness issue.

i got detention once. i don't remember what it was for.
i got "lunch detention" a ton of times in middle school. because i never did my homework.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Allie on October 18, 2013, 02:39:19 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 12:51:47 AM
half asian? Indian? im just wondering how u get straight A's cus its hard as fk to get unless you like a preppy white kid lol.

ur dumb, i almost never got below a C, in a great school, while barely doing one piece of homework. ev

er. for the entirety of my high school life. accomplished with straight 95+s on essays, tests, schoolwork.
if i can get so high without homework, the only reason you can't get straight a/b's is because you're not doing it. And that's a laziness issue.

i got detention once. i don't remember what it was for.
i got "lunch detention" a ton of times in middle school. because i never did my homework.
I got a 3.2 gpa I'm obvs not dumb and if u get below a c your stupid I'm saying getting straight are hard

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Rossbach

October 18, 2013, 02:49:46 PM #48 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 03:04:31 PM by Rossbach
Ross' high school never even had "homework," except for Social Studies. They would teach you for 1-3 days, then give you a quiz on it, repeat that a few times and have a test. Then repeat that until the final. Got an adv of 95.4% ::)

In kindergarten and middle school however there was a crap load of homework, in which Ross never even did. Adv about 60-80%.

Got suspended quite a few times in kindergarten and early middle school due to fighting.

Omnomnom eating toast.

opuiq3

I haven't gotten a C either. I never knew it was actually a letter grade

^yw allie

Bombz

opuiq3

^yw allie

paranoia

I don't fight people in my highschool because everyone likes me 8) its better that way. Except that teacher though ::)
EGK!

Scythe

OD'ing on cocaine on the school trip,
(click to show/hide)
Don't think, feel

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on October 18, 2013, 02:39:19 PM
i got "lunch detention" a ton of times in middle school.

I got those all the time. It was funny how each of the teachers had their own rules for it

My history teacher let us watch TV/Movies during it.

But my English teacher made us write out Robert Frosts famous poem 'the road not taken' on a sheet of paper (copying it from the original, which was shown on the board) and turn it in before we could leave. Some students, myself included, managed to completely memorize the poem thanks to repetition, and could write it out in just a few minutes.

hawk5005

During the first two years of highschool I never done any homework, and all my grades were above B. They were thinking highly of me and never bothered to check if I had ever done my homework. But ever since I moved to another highschool, I started doing homeworks because they checked thoroughly every class, and if you don't have it you get an F.
Never got into trouble, except once when I bumped into a class mate and then he stumbled and bumped into a teacher .. making her fall on another kid. The domino effect.

paranoia

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 18, 2013, 03:19:01 PM
During the first two years of highschool I never done any homework, and all my grades were above B. They were thinking highly of me and never bothered to check if I had ever done my homework. But ever since I moved to another highschool, I started doing homeworks because they checked thoroughly every class, and if you don't have it you get an F.
Never got into trouble, except once when I bumped into a class mate and then he stumbled and bumped into a teacher .. making her fall on another kid. The domino effect.
That must have been embarrassing lol :D
EGK!

qolderman

wtf i flame every time and I don't get suspended
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-