June 15, 2024, 05:36:17 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » WIN ITEMS THREW MY TICKETING SYSTEM!!!

WIN ITEMS THREW MY TICKETING SYSTEM!!!

Started by droid zylon1, October 23, 2013, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

October 23, 2013, 11:31:32 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:13:55 PM by droid zylon1
EVENT #1 item = S e.f.
Tickets cost 3 million giggas each
Will need atleast 20 entries
The giggas will be used to pushase other items and keep the event funded!
Some may say this event is dumb or rather stupid but in reality you can win a item worth 65-70m for only 3 million giggas! Buy as many tickets as you like. Post your ign here and gift the giggas to either "poka" or "g5". And i say if again post you name here and the ign you sent the giggas too and how many tickets you purchased!!!
Hope you like this idea guys. Thanks for reading,
~~~PoKa

P.S. I will record the video of me darwing the numbers with a random number picker on the internet (or maybe speak wwith cooky so he can commentary it :))

1. kulvinder
5. muzzafuzza
7. iDiiL
12. socks
............(maybe more than 20 if so ill edit)ill verify who has paid to join late friday evening. let them choose there number and add them to the list.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

droid zylon1

Quote from: Cooky on October 23, 2013, 03:19:08 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 23, 2013, 11:31:32 AM
(or maybe speak wwith cooky so he can commentary it :))

sure thing
thanks cooky :)

@anoob 325k coins or 3mil giggas (im accepting both. ima use the giggas/coins to buy more items to keep the event funded). i like helpin people and this is a good way too help them get items cheap.

Cooky

the 'must be at least 20 entries' is what is holding this back in my opinion

and what if not enough people sign up and gift u gigas for a ticket? you have to send all the gigas back to them?

IDiiL

I'm in. Meet in lobby for gigas. IGN: IDiiL
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

droid zylon1

gift please so i can keep track of it better

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

droid zylon1

October 24, 2013, 09:52:00 PM #9 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:57:58 PM by droid zylon1
Quote from: Yz on October 24, 2013, 09:31:38 PM
do you make a profit from this?
nope i simply buy items for the equal value and just keep re doing the event. make it easier for people to obtain items :). simply to help the people and give me somthing interesting to do.

AND people cant simply win the item for as low as 3m. when the item it actually worth more. (feel as if this may help people)

come on guys i want to give the item out by sunday but need more entries (next event i plan to get walker bro so ide need itleast 50-60m giggas) i do not do this for profit only for fun.

droid zylon1

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on October 24, 2013, 10:14:17 PM
I'll take number 5;)

ill update numbers when i log in tomarrow. 5 is yours just gift the giggas :)). hope everyone enjoys the event because i intend to do a whole lot more of them :))

droid zylon1

Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on October 24, 2013, 10:18:29 PM
Already gifted

thanks muzza. My intentions is to gift the item sunday if i can get enough entries. (need entries to keep the event funded :))

droid zylon1

PLAYERS ADDED BESIDE THE NUMBERS THEY CHOSEN! MORE ENTRIES PLSSSSSSSSSS :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-