Paranoia's serious Q&A

Started by paranoia, November 04, 2013, 10:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Quote from: Thornz on November 05, 2013, 01:25:28 AM
Quote from: paranoia on November 05, 2013, 01:22:35 AM
Quote from: Thornz on November 05, 2013, 01:21:41 AM
Have you ever been slapped in the face?

If so, have you ever been slapped in the face by someone besides your mom?

^.^
Yes, or course if your familiar with slap boxing?
Ok, let me elaborate. I meant like, being slapped for saying something rude (for example)
Hmm yeah by my mom thats it. Cant do nothing though shes my moms. :-\
EGK!

Reviax

If you had the represent "paranoia" with one image (no words) what would it be?

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on November 05, 2013, 01:18:25 AM
Quote from: Cooky on November 05, 2013, 01:17:04 AM
outside of bout cheetah do u ever use the phrase  'I can do whatever the **** I want !!'

if so, please post results
can you be more specific? Like on another forum? or irl?

anywhere outside of bout cheetah

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on November 05, 2013, 02:20:32 AM
Quote from: paranoia on November 05, 2013, 01:18:25 AM
Quote from: Cooky on November 05, 2013, 01:17:04 AM
outside of bout cheetah do u ever use the phrase  'I can do whatever the **** I want !!'

if so, please post results
can you be more specific? Like on another forum? or irl?

anywhere outside of bout cheetah
Yes, unfortunatly it was not a recorded event.

Quote from: Reviax on November 05, 2013, 01:30:12 AM
If you had the represent "paranoia" with one image (no words) what would it be?
(click to show/hide)
EGK!

Eat4two

So your past Q&A was unserious?

paranoia

Quote from: Eat4two on November 05, 2013, 12:09:50 PM
So your past Q&A was unserious?
I felt that it sort of was, so I decided to make a revamp and make it serious. :-\
EGK!

Bombz

why does the community hate us

paranoia

November 05, 2013, 01:11:15 PM #37 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:15:01 PM by paranoia
Quote from: Bombz on November 05, 2013, 01:02:38 PM
Hmm... Maybe they don't like change if its not for there own benefit. I don't see why... they would hate on us for spam. Calling us annoying and attention whores. We are bashed because of out indifferent behavior and people can be very belligerent to us for no reason. Sometimes I feel like they seek pride from our downfalls in the case where it makes them look superior. They're just wasting their time :-\
EGK!

Bombz

Quote from: paranoia on November 05, 2013, 01:11:15 PM
Hmm... Maybe they don't like change if its not for there own benefit. I don't see why... they would hate on us for spam. Calling us annoying and attention whores. We are bashed because of out indifferent behavior and people can be very belligerent to us for no reason. Sometimes I feel like they seek pride from our downfalls in the case where it makes them look superior. They're just wasting their time :-\

true!!! I just trying to keep the forums active and make people laugh but no one appreciates it  :'(

paranoia

Any other questions you may ask how you please.
EGK!

paranoia

EGK!

paranoia

EGK!

Allie

gonna let you have your opinion if srs,
but your opinion is false.
you guys are just annoying sometimes. spam is not in any way an activity booster. in fact, i recently began to ignore half the threads bombz makes because it's never worth my time to click and/or read it.

not a sense of superior self-entitlement that makes us hate change. just you guys are annoying. just, plain, annoying.

paranoia

Quote from: Allie on November 05, 2013, 02:09:04 PM

gonna let you have your opinion if srs,
but your opinion is false.
you guys are just annoying sometimes. spam is not in any way an activity booster. in fact, i recently began to ignore half the threads bombz makes because it's never worth my time to click and/or read it.

not a sense of superior self-entitlement that makes us hate change. just you guys are annoying. just, plain, annoying.
My opinion is false? Its a opinion not necessarily considered a fact. What you have just posted was based off of feelings not facts. Every thing is a opinion.
EGK!

paranoia

Quote from: Danniieeooo on November 05, 2013, 02:13:20 PM
Favourite colour?
Ocean blue, dark red, dark blue, gray mist color, and black.
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-