June 16, 2024, 02:17:43 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » can you make raid easier?

can you make raid easier?

Started by qolderman, November 17, 2013, 06:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

can you do it? make it 8% easier? cool, battle patches got mega epic stuff and full TDs and its not hard for them.. but.. what about ppl who aren't so rich and don't have skills fo dat? so, we could make it little bit easier for all. or if they (nuby ppl) don't have such as good armor but they really, really want the raid armor?

(click to show/hide)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

from what I have heard, 235 has been nerfed like, 5 times already.

JustRK

if you are referring to 221 raid, it's possible to win without patches if you hone your skills well enough (and yes I have tried carrying it as a ram/surge so I'm not just saying this as a patch).

as for 235, since the previous nerf allie says she has no plans to nerf it again.

seems okay to me, but it's understandable that people who don't have elektra +7 and stuff would have a more difficult time with it. I say it only makes you less reliant on not being damaged by through full td and makes you more ross-like with timing and getting familiar with the game.

Allie

.....nerf 221?
235 is my ideal vision of raids. It took us months, but we are finally on the right track to finally down it.
I took a half hour out of my life and asked redemption to carry me for 221 gear. I now have it, after a half hour.
If redemption can *carry* me to fully geared in a half hour, it doesn't require a nerf. If anything, I'd *love* to redo it, so it's more difficult.

Reviax

221 raid is extremely easy... For TD patches. If you aren't a TD patch, become one. I spent weeks trying to get it on a surge. Changed to patch and got my entire set in an hour.

Obtain 2 trans coupons somehow, and buy 7-day TD coin stuff from the shop. You don't need to be rich to do that. The way I see it, paying 20-30m for an Rt1 set is a good deal.

If anything the raid needs to be harder, a TD Patch can easily breeze through the map alone. No skills required, just patience.

Experiences

221 Is very easy. Almost too easy.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Rossbach

Raid is meant for the skilled players, not the nubby players, that is what Sector is for. Simply go and get better. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

opuiq3

The only hard thing is actually getting people to join otherwise I guess it's pretty easy

^yw allie

JustRK

Quote from: opuiq3 on November 17, 2013, 11:40:54 PM
The only hard thing is actually getting people to join otherwise I guess it's pretty easy

well this is why a smaller raid group, like 2p or 4p was requested  :)

anything other than 8p would be nice while not being as hard as 235 or as easy as 221.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on November 17, 2013, 11:39:28 PM
Raid is meant for the skilled players, not the nubby players, that is what Sector is for. Simply go and get better. ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: opuiq3 on November 17, 2013, 11:40:54 PM

A 4p version is basically confirmed. idk if it'll be released with sector update though.

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on November 17, 2013, 06:51:59 PM
.....nerf 221?
235 is my ideal vision of raids. It took us months, but we are finally on the right track to finally down it.
I took a half hour out of my life and asked redemption to carry me for 221 gear. I now have it, after a half hour.
If redemption can *carry* me to fully geared in a half hour, it doesn't require a nerf. If anything, I'd *love* to redo it, so it's more difficult.

redemption isnt usual team of average ppl
what about them
:(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-