April 27, 2024, 01:55:54 AMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Started by Selene, November 22, 2013, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

The movie was absolutely ****ing amazing. If you haven't watched it yet go watch it.  

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

Cooky

I want to see it, I liked the first one

Selene

Iridion

Quote from: Selene on November 22, 2013, 06:24:10 PM
Too long. Did you watch it?
GO READ THE BOOK

i watched the first movie, it was nice but compared to the book (like always) its 30% smaller
trust me go read the books or u'll be very disappointed when third movie is out

thats how we roll maddie

Experiences

Might watch It soon. Saving my money to go on the hobbit part 2 premiere though. The first Movie was really good (hunger games).

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Selene

Quote from: Iridion on November 22, 2013, 06:26:14 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 22, 2013, 06:24:10 PM
Too long. Did you watch it?
GO READ THE BOOK

i watched the first movie, it was nice but compared to the book (like always) its 30% smaller
Maybe. I do know what happens at the end though (well I kind of do).

Purple

Read the book.

Book > Movie by soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Atleast the first movie anyway

havent seen catching fire and probably not going to. If anything i'd reread the books.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

GO READ THE BOOK

but.. but... if the books are so much better..  wouldn't reading the book and then seeing the 3rd movie be more disappointing then just seeing the 3rd movie?

nourr993

since i dont know where to get that book (and prob won't buy anyway)
and i don't like spoilers
i'll just watch this part and wait for thhe 3rd
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Reviax

Ohh I read the book. Was actually really good. Haven't watched this or the first movie yet but I'll probably get around to it eventually.

Iridion

November 22, 2013, 07:06:52 PM #12 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:09:04 PM by Iridion
Quote from: Cooky on November 22, 2013, 06:54:29 PM
GO READ THE BOOK

but.. but... if the books are so much better..  wouldn't reading the book and then seeing the 3rd movie be more disappointing then just seeing the 3rd movie?

let me put it that way:

trough the three books, katniss goes into an amazing course of emotion, that affects her so much it makes you feel like her. since the ending of the third book is basically tied to katniss' state of mind, not understanding and feeling her will make you enjoy the story 1/10 of how it would have been if you read the books

trust me, i had to split the third book in smaller parts because i couldnt take all the emotions togheter and become depressed irl

to me (always read books before movies) movies are a nice way to go trough the whole story and enjoy it again if you dont want to read the book again (for example you finished it not too long before) and matching how you imagined the characters and the environments with real images. but not to understand the story fully

also if you saw the movie and read the book afterwards, you'll be amazed of how many details and new things you discovered; and ask yourself "how could i be stafisfied of the story by just watching that?"

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

read..books?
books are still a thing?

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on November 22, 2013, 07:06:52 PM
Quote from: Cooky on November 22, 2013, 06:54:29 PM
GO READ THE BOOK

but.. but... if the books are so much better..  wouldn't reading the book and then seeing the 3rd movie be more disappointing then just seeing the 3rd movie?

let me put it that way:

trough the three books, katniss goes into an amazing course of emotion, that affects her so much it makes you feel like her. since the ending of the third book is basically tied to katniss' state of mind, not understanding and feeling her will make you enjoy the story 1/10 of how it would have been if you read the books

trust me, i had to split the third book in smaller parts because i couldnt take all the emotions togheter and become depressed irl

that's kind of wierd

Quote from: Allie on November 22, 2013, 07:07:39 PM
read..books?
books are still a thing?

e-books

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-