March 28, 2024, 05:31:17 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General BvB » Offishall BvB Rankings

Offishall BvB Rankings

Started by Corr, December 08, 2013, 12:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

nice thread veri update nd accuarate niceeee

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Cooky

put me on the list somewhere

like at the bottom

Corr

Technically rankings haven't even been put up so I don't see fuss.

This is just similar to ESPN/Bleacher report it will be updated weekly which means unless you truly absolute best you should stay on top, Players will drop spots or be moved up a spot based on base performance weekly. Ex. would be since I played like shit this week I should be from #2 to #7 or some shit like that who knows. Players playing good for the week like Reviax could be moved up to #3 or something. Shit like that.

@Rev, Tze- If ya wanna learn n stuff just skype me or PM on forums on when is a good time you can play 1v1 (If you need practice before playing real base games)

@Cooky - No, you don't base, so you can't be in the bottom regardless.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2014, 02:08:19 AM
@Cooky - No, you don't base.

how do u know how much I base? u dont

sirhamtaro

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on January 05, 2014, 02:28:59 AM
Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2014, 02:08:19 AM
@Cooky - No, you don't base.

how do u know how much I base? u dont
Seeing as you're never playing with real basers, you shouldn't be on rankings regardless. Sorry

I do it for the lulz.

MedicaL

This kind fellow beat my Mast0r in base. I vote for pig to be moved to #1.

Corr

Well base has been recently updated, now we have more variety of maps too play (I gotta admit aquadock is fun to play for 2v2/3v3 don't know bout 4v4 though. Same with stardeck or whatever. Every base has same HP now and no TD so you can actually take bars off base with trans. We did good sirs, much thanks to Kenneh.

I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Nobody on rankings yet. -__-

More important post is that base is updated, we can play more maps now, means new strategies, hax, fun, pushin, raging, errerythang.

I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2014, 06:28:34 AM
Nobody on rankings yet. -__-

More important post is that base is updated, we can play more maps now, means new strategies, hax, fun, pushin, raging, errerythang.

I didn't notice any new maps

Corr

HP of all bases are now the same as the HP bases in Industrobe. As well as TD.

This means we can play legitimate base games on 2 or 3 other maps besides Industrobe. If you based you'd know how great that is, but your post just shows you don't do it often.

I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on January 05, 2014, 06:38:41 AM
If you based you'd know how great that is, but your post just shows you don't do it often.

No, it means I don't study the hp of bases  ::)

Corr

Ya, also means you don't base enough to know the big difference from one base's HP to another.

If ya got nothing nutting 2 say bout base rankings or applying to help practice then you should leab bai.

I do it for the lulz.

Xzibit

shh cooky all know u dont base much

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-