April 25, 2024, 06:59:44 PMLatest Member: NIROME
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership Shop

Membership Shop

Started by Selene, December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Heres a suggestion for the shop all members could buy a icon that goes in front of there name on the lobby list. Oh like a certain gun or head that only members could buy.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 25, 2014, 02:13:25 AM
Would metojack be put in as a considered skin to buy? Or not? Just curious. I wouldn't think it would be, due too it having it's own item and everything. But you never know.

I hope, not unless it was super expensive. Would make mine worthless :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on January 25, 2014, 03:16:42 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 25, 2014, 02:13:25 AM
Would metojack be put in as a considered skin to buy? Or not? Just curious. I wouldn't think it would be, due too it having it's own item and everything. But you never know.

I hope, not unless it was super expensive. Would make mine worthless :P
Doesn't a skin just change the color and look. I dont think it gives you a new items... Think of it like League of Legends.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 03:21:50 AM
Doesn't a skin just change the color and look. I dont think it gives you a new items... Think of it like League of Legends.

yes but it would decrease value of metojack if there was a metojack skin u could use

then people could just use jack (very common) with metojack skin

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:30:16 AM
If you really want the skin, just mod it (I mean I am assuming you just want the look because there is no difference between jack and meto jack besides the skin).
yes but then other players cant see it

Thornz

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:50:05 AM
Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 03:48:43 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 25, 2014, 03:30:16 AM
If you really want the skin, just mod it (I mean I am assuming you just want the look because there is no difference between jack and meto jack besides the skin).
yes but then other players cant see it

I never understood why people care so much about that (at least with this item). I can understand if it was an actual rare item (now a lot of people have meto jack). 

Still a lot more that want it and don't have it. I keep getting offers for mine. (jark + jark = mato jark?)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

droid zylon1

Still a lot more that want it and don't have it. I keep getting offers for mine. (jark + jark = mato jark?)
[/quote]
you mean jack ^.^

and would this new type of "Skin" work like hiddenware so i can change the look and the shape? or only re-color / mod?

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
heres a thought

maybe make it so non members can use (E) parts too

but have it so that members can buy (E) parts in the membership shop for gigas or new currency (non tradeable)

then u are pleasing non members while also provided a real nice advantage of being a member

bumping this idea  :D

Selene

Please don't bump your ideas as I look at all of them.

Ramk1ng

January 31, 2014, 03:55:00 PM #69 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:00:29 PM by Ramk1ng
Allrighty, after reading 6 pages of suggestions i came up with the following:

Indeed some sort of special currency sounds like a good idea to me and about that, i might be on to something.

What if, with that currency u can buy rare items such as metojack, jackhead or nazicat.

But, when u buy a rare item as such, there would be as example for every 50 items sold ( 50 nazicats ) 1 of the 50 would be perm, 20 of them would be a year and the others would be a month worth. ( these items would be only perhaps tradeble between members if made tradeble, just an idea perhaps )

But that currency would be very hard to get,     In order to not have people go solo and grind it all along, perhaps make it that for doing the membership map, atleast 4 members are required to join the game ( Like 8 people are required to do raid for 8p ).

The mvp would get 3 tokens ( just calling them tokens now) the number 2 would get 2 and the number 3 would get 1 token. So people are now forced to play together.No more leeching in the room or atleast less because people want to earn these tokens.

Edit: u can choose urself wich item u would like to obtain ofcourse and changing from item to item, the amount of chance u will get it for a long time or much uses depends on its rarety.

And who wouldn't wanna have a great chance at getting a perm nazicat?

This idea needs perhaps some more working so feel free to edit stuff about it as a quote but remark every change with red colours.

Just an idea that might be nice.

and isn't this thread supposed to be at  suggestions?

Robocop7ant

If we can collect new tokens, what about adding tcs to the shop?
For a good amount of tokens?
(could make it not tradeable item).
<br />

Cooky

Quote from: Robocop7ant on January 31, 2014, 04:27:46 PM
If we can collect new tokens, what about adding tcs to the shop?
For a good amount of tokens?
(could make it not tradeable item).
+1

droid zylon1

medchiller

Quote from: droid zylon1 on May 14, 2014, 10:09:19 PM
where it at?
This was an idea that never really got developed and implemented so it's not here atm and its questionable if it will be any time soon.

triblion

People are saying no OP items but I think it would be a good thing to add OP items as its members and their currency only so adding new op items like guns and wings. But don't make them better or look better then zylon coins either make them just lower or the same

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-