April 23, 2024, 07:10:16 AMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership Shop

Membership Shop

Started by Selene, December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

yeah instead of just saying u don't like it u should say what u want.. that's what this thread is for

share your ideas!

Smash1337

So what will we be getting? Anything new? Or is it gonna be stuff already out with a different name and color added

Probs just a stunt to get more people to buy membership

mic99

awesome sauce

gladmembers get more benefits. there wasnt many for them

Cooky

Quote from: Smash1337 on December 30, 2013, 02:12:44 AM
So what will we be getting? Anything new? Or is it gonna be stuff already out with a different name and color added

u are supposed to share your ideas and tell us what you want to see!

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 02:23:48 AM
Quote from: Smash1337 on December 30, 2013, 02:12:44 AM

u are supposed to share your ideas and tell us what you want to see!
colored text for members

Selene

I can tell you now that coloured text for members will not happen.

nothinbutnet

December 30, 2013, 02:35:21 AM #21 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 02:38:32 AM by nothinbutnet
I'm glad membership could potentially be getting a buff, instead of being nerfed  like always.

- It would be nice to have ability to gamble gigas and coins in shop with a spin wheel(or something). You would have to use special currency and gigas/coins but u only win gigas/coins back if u win, so u have to use up your special currency to gamble.

- New levels that are member-only and have to be bought with new currency.

- New currency should be non-tradable and can't be bought so that people will have to work for currency.

- New currency should be acquired only by the amount of points/kills from games, so nubs can't leech to get currency.
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Godz

Make a custom gear option for billions!

Selene

Thornz

Coupons that let you change the bot type of a part. They'd be reasonably priced, maybe around 1-3m to change single part

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Reviax

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 01:42:24 AM
Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 01:35:56 AM
I don't like this at all. To me this looks like Member Flags except with many different parts instead of just flags.

Hope this never happens. =(

we're basically asking you, aside from op parts, what would you like to see in the game. things like different armor skins or
being able to earn a x2 exp card with the special currency.    if you don't like a certain idea someone else said, you could always expand your explanation instead of completely shooting down the whole idea  :P
More or less, I don't want this to be similar to the Zylon Coin Shop. New part skins with the same stats as already existing parts is all good with me. Not too sure about what I think of more exp. Members already hit the cap fairly easily with the new sector maps.

Not sure if this is possible, but maybe players could use the currency to change their attack effects? It's kinda the same thing as different part skins except with a twist. I'd also really like to see new shield and shoulder skins. Getting a little tired of seeing everybody with a Discus and Omnikeeper.

I hope that this shop will not shoot down the rarity of some items.

Will this member map give exp as well or currency only?

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM
Coupons that let you change the bot type of a part. They'd be reasonably priced, maybe around 1-3m to change single part

I would love this!

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 03:06:24 AM
Quote from: Thornz on December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM

I would love this!
Oh yeah please please please please make this^
Please!

mygodZzZ

I really like the idea, but please keep the member flags in-game and the name changer for both.
because lets say, your pc is down, but you really want to change your name while your member is almost over.
You can have the option to change your name on forums in other game (although it won't bother me :) I put boutcheetah on a disk on key for that case of emergency 8)) I do like the member only maps, will it have good Xpp?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-