whats wrong with eating a sock

Godz

hur9

droid zylon1

me!!!
im -poka-.

I da bess!! use digi and stun attack ^.^

gater66

Im going to wait till Ross's Team beats it so it will be easier for us to get rt2!

-Legacy-

Rossbach

January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM #23 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:20:09 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: gater66 on January 24, 2014, 09:20:41 PM
Im going to wait till Ross's Team beats it so it will be easier for us to get rt2!

So sad this community. Oh well, everyone is allowed to wait, but kinda sad that no one besides Ross' raid team have put in a serious effort into beating it in the current state it is in. Instead they all just wait for the nerf.  Sector these days. .-." ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

-Speedy-

Quote from: Rossbach on January 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM
Quote from: gater66 on January 24, 2014, 09:20:41 PM

So sad this community. Oh well, everyone is allowed to wait, but kinda sad that no one besides Ross' raid team have put in a serious effort into beating it in the current state it is in. Instead they all just wait for the nerf.  Sector these days. .-." ::)

I wanna join Rosses team but if you can form a team and we can play i will join so count me in . -Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

gater66

Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in.

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: gater66 on January 25, 2014, 02:30:23 AM
Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in.

Doesn't stop you joining more then one team, not like they'll always be on at the same time surely you'd take twice the chance of beating it with playing in 2 teams? then if they both are playing same time obviously you go with the better team which needs you more

Rossbach

January 25, 2014, 03:34:28 AM #28 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:39:06 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: gater66 on January 25, 2014, 02:30:23 AM
Ross im on your team thats why. I would get this going but i know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in

Ross understands you are on his team, and hopes you will come to the one on Saturday (it is in 17.5 hours from this post.)

Regardless of that it was more of less directed to everyone.

"Know that you need the best of the best in the current state that map is in. "

That needs to change. More players should get more skillful in order to do it. Instead they just ignore such a mode until it is nerfed to their liking and current ability. They lack the will for a challenge, and to get good at something. They are just mindless grinders that do not use their head.Ross understands that in order to do it at it's current state requires skillful people. That is the whole point of Raid, sadly no one lives up to it and instead waits for it to be a normal dull sector-level skill-wise situation. They don't use their heads to think of a plan, or new tactics to use. Never mind find new break-though techniques like CC.  ::)

Keep in mind this is not necessarily due to you saying you are waiting, however what you said is true for 99% of this community. They are all like that, your post more or less just brought it up, and Ross took the opportunity to say this.

Omnomnom eating toast.

gater66

Just let me know if you guys want to get this going cuz im all up for it! Now that we got to block 4 we got a way better understanding of the map. We will be needing about 4 patches and 4 rams would be perfect but if not we can work with it! So just let me know what you guys are thinking.

-Legacy-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-