April 19, 2024, 02:14:57 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » To the Staff (group) Santa READ THIS!

To the Staff (group) Santa READ THIS!

Started by optopt, March 07, 2014, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optopt

March 07, 2014, 05:32:32 PM Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:37:55 PM by optopt
Piss me of when there is none one who wants to help or talk to me. Even if I have questions or bugs or want to help this community.

AFK or too bussy idk. there's none who cares anymore to the players who is actually playing this game, I don't think u want to lose people. So bored when u can't even get your answers or help out.  :-\  :'(
Its 2014 u could do something about it or change the rules ( something new have to happen in this game ) Just my opinion =)
The games attitude man... woah  dang it  :)

Or Im just to dumb to share my thoughts. Just ignore this :( Born to hate XD  :S
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

MuzzaFuzza

Aha that last bit doe, shouldn't this be in feedback/ranks?

But yeah, Medchill/Oreos/RK/Allie/Max have all been helpful for me anyhow. Even Cooky at specific times, i admit i didn't used too like him, but he's actually alright guy. Just got too remember that due too timezones, and also people having life's and with exams and stuff coming up their going to be pretty occupied themselves. Hopefully when the new mod addition comes it might smooth things out a bit for you.

optopt

Nice info yeah but I for me it seems every time. They are just chilling in game, aren't doing so much. Don't even respond or write back

Well is nothing we can do about it. I should live with it  :P Okey everying is fine nothing cannot be better or prove to us.
;D
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

MuzzaFuzza

You can always try some community with some things, i mean i'm always on and down too help people most of the time. xd

Fair enough man.

optopt

Ohh great to have somebody who have played the game for more than 2 years, who got allot of experience ^^
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

JustRK

Well no one likes to mention it, but we are currently understaffed as you can tell by the way people portray us as lazy and ineffective. I always tell someone that they can drop me a PM or skype me (granted that I'm online) and they will receive an answer. If anyone hasn't heard back from me, it's probably because I've already taken care of it.

We try, but the community is a little over 80 active people ( from all areas) always ready to pounce on about 5 active staff members, so I hope you guys can understand that some of you due to specific time frames will not witness us online. When I am on though I make sure I'm not afk  ;)

optopt

Okey good to hear from you :O Thanks that was good news ^^  :D
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

MuzzaFuzza

March 07, 2014, 06:32:35 PM #7 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:34:56 PM by MuzzaFuzza
Quote from: optopt on March 07, 2014, 06:14:49 PM
Ohh great to have somebody who have played the game for more than 2 years, who got allot of experience ^^

Aha i wouldn't say i have that much experience. But yeah i joined in 2011 about august time.

Allie

I'm afk a lot.
Send me a PM or make a post on the forums. I read almost every thread barring report a bug, which is (or used to be) kennys domain.

Meteor

I'm rarely ingame and I don't check my pms a lot so chances are I'd most likely reply on skype or steam so the best option would be to talk to me there.

(click to show/hide)

iBrobotback

Community is more active than staff.. We can also be more helpful ;P

Cooky

can always pm me or Skype me when im online for immediate response  :D

Iridion

lool suddendly all the staff replies to a staff complaint thread
;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Robocop7ant

<br />

Madprox

Quote from: optopt on March 07, 2014, 05:32:32 PM
Piss me of when there is none one who wants to help or talk to me. Even if I have questions or bugs or want to help this community.

AFK or too bussy idk. there's none who cares anymore to the players who is actually playing this game

and more rant...

I have never seen a PM from you in my mailbox.
Every PM I get is answered within 24 hours.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-