June 17, 2024, 01:48:44 AMLatest Member: ThomasCance
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rethinking Logic for Raid

Rethinking Logic for Raid

Started by iBrobotback, March 07, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iBrobotback

Every1 loves uppercut2 for raid.. but what other skills are better?
Guard Crush, very constant, quicker kill
Rush2, i honestly dont know benefit, usually not great lol
Ion Wave, very useless tbh..
But maybe one of these is more effective than Uppercut2

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 07, 2014, 09:41:59 PM
Every1 loves uppercut2 for raid.. but what other skills are better?
Guard Crush, very constant, quicker kill
Rush2, i honestly dont know benefit, usually not great lol
Ion Wave, very useless tbh..
But maybe one of these is more effective than Uppercut2

Personally i dislike using UpperII, if i get the chance to combo i'd rather take that route anyday then use skills. Just use upper spam when i'm tired and lazy mainly. But UpperII has too be one of the most op skills too use imo.

hur9

Guard Crush is used usually for the 221 raid to camp on poles.
Rush2 is almost the same use as GC but you can spamm at other mobs.
Ion Wave ummm seems like noone use it for raid because upper is better.
UpperCut2 you can spam transed mobs until they die.

iBrobotback

Reviax

Assuming this is from a Patch perspective because I see no reason to use uppercut in sector if you're not a Patch.

The reason everybody uses upper II is because it has quick execution and it is compatible with Leech. You are also able to use it on top of mobs, making it a pretty safe skill to use. Guard Crush is viable too, but it's important to note that it DOES NOT work with Leech. You'll be able to kill the Codereds and other mobs pretty quick but Xabaras may be a little more of a hassle because of the 6-hit counter. Rush propels you forward and brings you to the ground if you're in the air, which doesn't make it as secure as Uppercut. Ion Wave once again drops you to the floor and is slower than Rush/Uppercut. It's little area of effect isn't too helpful. As for Stun Attack... No comment.

People use Uppercut II because it's the most effective. If another skill was more effective then that would be the common active seen in Raid.

-Speedy-

The technique was made by pros. They know what they are doing and i'd stick with what they tell you to do.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: -Speedy- on March 07, 2014, 11:40:59 PM
The technique was made by pros. They know what they are doing and i'd stick with what they tell you to do.
Alongside this, i remember hearing something. I don't follow it myself but "If something isn't broken, don't fix it" Or some quote like that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-