March 28, 2024, 08:05:28 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » BOTS [Zylon Gaming] Free Coins Event

BOTS [Zylon Gaming] Free Coins Event

Started by Allie, March 18, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blotsen100

March 22, 2014, 10:21:11 AM #30 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:23:43 AM by blotsen100
Quote from: Cooky on March 22, 2014, 10:17:06 AM
Quote from: blotsen100 on March 22, 2014, 10:15:45 AM
My bots IGN is walkerbro2

Reason i post here is. Somehow i can't register on bots forum.

the register button on the forum does not work, you have to register on the homepage

http://bots.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=register

alternatively, you could just use your BC account!
I'm tried but it doens't  log me in and when i tried to login on  forums it keeps saying that i entered a wrong password/username while i logged in on bots site.

Edit: lama logged in

enanosabe

medchiller

I didn't realize this until I had to log in on the forums for BOTS but when you login on the forums there you have to use the password that was originally used for the account when it was made.

Quote from: enanosabe on March 23, 2014, 03:53:03 AM
My name xXAnKoReXx :D
Post on the BOTS forum (http://bots.zylongaming.com/forum/)

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on March 23, 2014, 03:56:09 AM
I didn't realize this until I had to log in on the forums for BOTS but when you login on the forums there you have to use the password that was originally used for the account when it was made.

I can confirm this

TinyPatch

Tiny

hur9

karamehmet

HI me name is karamehmet i hope i can take the 500 coints on me acount be posting here me name..

karamehmet

qolderman

Quote from: karamehmet on April 04, 2014, 03:10:31 PM
HI me name is karamehmet i hope i can take the 500 coints on me acount be posting here me name..

karamehmet
the event has ended already
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Pein

I had quitted and came back a few days ago. I was excited to see this but, when I looked at this event, it already ended. I wish if I came back a few days before so I would get the free coins.

I'm requesting Allie to extend this event or please give me some 500 coins. I would really like to play the old bots again. I want those coins, I'm only a few days late and I don't think it will matter if we are a few days late, does it?

If I don't get this coins, this is cheating and this isn't fair!

I hope I will get my coins, and my ign is:Pein

qolderman

Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 09:24:56 AM
how is this "cheating" and "Isn't fair"?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 09:24:56 AM
I had quitted and came back a few days ago. I was excited to see this but, when I looked at this event, it already ended. I wish if I came back a few days before so I would get the free coins.

I'm requesting Allie to extend this event or please give me some 500 coins. I would really like to play the old bots again. I want those coins, I'm only a few days late and I don't think it will matter if we are a few days late, does it?

I hope I will get my coins, and my ign is:Pein

solution: buy coins   :D

Pein

@cooky
You are saying "Buy coins with your real money" and it's because you already got your free coins.

@Allie (idk if she supports or not) and everyone not supporting to extend this event
If this event is extended, more people will get coins and more people will play, which will actually revive the game. This was the abstract idea of this event which will better result if this event is extended.

Cooky

Quote from: Pein on April 06, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
@cooky
You are saying "Buy coins with your real money" and it's because you already got your free coins.

no.. that's not true at all  lol

I buy coins

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-