April 27, 2024, 12:12:12 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » a short case of noblem

a short case of noblem

Started by noblem6, March 30, 2014, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: qolderman on March 31, 2014, 02:37:55 PM
not being rude, but let's just leave this man and his problems to him?

I mean cmon, telling almost all community about your bad social life and problems? Not cool
we shouldn't care about your life

he's got less problems than you
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on March 31, 2014, 02:51:28 PM
Quote from: qolderman on March 31, 2014, 02:37:55 PM
not being rude, but let's just leave this man and his problems to him?

I mean cmon, telling almost all community about your bad social life and problems? Not cool
we shouldn't care about your life

he's got less problems than you
who said i have problems? i do not
Quote from: nemano9988 on March 31, 2014, 03:54:46 PM
nabs keep giving attention to weird and pointless post he makes, if you just ignore the kid he will quit in a week or two, all posts he made was about him crying, or asking weird questions, or trying to troll someone
agree
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

noblem6

Quote from: KillerPig on March 31, 2014, 08:17:35 PM
y r u still here tbh
the same reason why other people are still here

why are you moderated? lol
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

nourr993

you shud stop trolling lol
and if there's any truth to you're posts you porbably shud fill it with less lies
like the one with the priest kikin u out hehe
well.. if you dont like my post keep on trolling ppl like being trolled
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

noblem6

Quote from: nourr993 on April 01, 2014, 01:12:16 AM
you shud stop trolling lol
and if there's any truth to you're posts you porbably shud fill it with less lies
like the one with the priest kikin u out hehe
well.. if you dont like my post keep on trolling ppl like being trolled
you are the worst thread maker and the worst poster so your post doesn't matter

poor Allie

spiderstar

I think we should just stop posting on this thread since we're only feeding his ego more. 

noblem6

Quote from: spiderstar on April 01, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
I think we should just stop posting on this thread since we're only feeding his ego more. 
if you hate me you can hate, but dont post on my thread if you dont want to help me

It doesn't feed my ego if someone posts in this thread, and if it does, why did you post?

And again, don't ever post in any of my threads anymore.

poor Allie

noblem6

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 01, 2014, 06:06:52 AM
Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 06:03:46 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 01, 2014, 05:36:09 AM
if you hate me you can hate, but dont post on my thread if you dont want to help me

It doesn't feed my ego if someone posts in this thread, and if it does, why did you post?

And again, don't ever post in any of my threads anymore.

Suicide is not the answer!
I won't suicide. I just said that if you guys were in my situation, you might suicide.

I don't even have the courage to suicide.

but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free

poor Allie

Cooky

please no double posting , edit your previous post

noblem6

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 11:14:15 AM
please no double posting , edit your previous post
sorry i messed up with my post

but its fixed now

poor Allie

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 11:12:14 AM
but actually i have tried to suicide... once i was very depressed, and was so irritated at myself and decided to keep my head under the railway track. so i prepared, and made myself ready and left my house in the night. i kept on moving and finally reached the railway station and moved some metres away from the station where the people arent crowed and busy moving around and i told myself the time has come and gave a final look around my world. i gathered some courage and looked around if no one was present and kept my head under the track. i just glanced a one more view of my world, said good bye to myself and closed my eyes. a few mins passed and still there was no trains passing by, and i stayed there for some more time and fell asleep as it was night and tired by travelling. but after i woke up i was in police station and they told i will be charged or jailed for attempting suicide and my father and uncle came and luckly, my uncle was a lawyer and he dealed with it without causing much further problems. finally i was free
lol@people who actually believed that

^thanks cooky <3

noblem6

Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

its true because that's why i made a thread about being jailed before

poor Allie

qolderman

Quote from: noblem6 on April 01, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
Quote from: qolderman on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
you didn't believe it because you are not able to read or you couldn't understand what i said

its true because that's why i made a thread about being jailed before
you maybe making these topics for attention and for ppl to sympathy you

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-