June 02, 2024, 02:44:32 AMLatest Member: aqiZep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » bc dieing or?

bc dieing or?

Started by droid zylon1, April 20, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Only because people who used to play the game left, doesn't affect the game itself or the gaming style. You make the game fun for yourself, you don't need others to make it fun for you. If you want people there who make it fun, then make friends talk to people the "oldies" used to be people just starting of as-well they weren't just magically put there.

Just give some people and the game a chance, and staff are useful if the situation is appropriate and needs looking into. Some people are just to stubborn and need to just look on the positive, and enjoy.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Meteor

Some of us have been here for so long that the game's gone stale for us.
Growing up and real life have also taken over.

(click to show/hide)

loewe98

Quote from: Meteor on April 21, 2014, 01:31:49 PM
Some of us have been here for so long that the game's gone stale for us.
Growing up and real life have also taken over.

Iridion

when i stopped playing i did it because school and other rl matters started to get more important, also the game started to get old so i rather did other things than playing the game (believe it or not, in the past i rather play this game than hang out).

my school is going to be over in a few months, so i'd have the time and dedication to play actively again. but there isnt any reason for me to come back (new features, new players, old players) and there are even some for me to NOT come back.

lurking the forums instead is still entertaining, however its very different from past times.

now take my reasons and multiply them by 1000 and see why an older player wouldnt come back

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Nucleaon2

Forgot the pass to my other account so I'll post on this.

The reason all the 'oldies' are quitting is because they're tired of BOTS in general. For gods sake the game is 8 years old, its not like Allie and Kenny can add brand new content, its all mods of old stuff. Although they can add new game modes (survival was brilliant) its still the same game as it was 8 years ago. I quit because i'm starting college now so I don't have time, but at the same time I can't bare to play for 20 minutes. It's just boring now. Unless they get the source code from T-BOTS (is that even a thing anymore?) then nothing NEW is gonna happen. Although the innovative minds of Allie and other staff and even the players, the admins can't do anything about it. So the only thing I can suggest is to erase BOTS from existence and claim this is the original as opposed to just another private server and get new players who have never been exposed to BOTS at all and get them to play, then they will become the veterans and new players will come and then they will become veterans, etc. etc.

Returning to my cave now.

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-