June 02, 2024, 04:39:02 AMLatest Member: rlagkswn9521

Old Account

Started by BlackStickre, April 20, 2014, 12:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

Hello,
I'd like  to get my old account back, wich is teamdarcky.
I do not have this account anymore, just because darcky got to my password and took all my stuff and sold the -empty- account to someone here in bc wich is still verry active  ::) (can't tell name)
I had all kind of expensive stuff and good as all the rares in bc (even owned a gora trans 7days)
Alot of people know its my account.
Also on teamdarcky was a perm member wich that person has took off it and transfered it to his account ...
So could staff do something, to be clear we did NOT share accounts he just guessed my pass after i quit for a year. ( we decided to switch accounts, I had Diablo he had teamdarcky and we switched so i had teamdarcky and he had diablo)
I think its time to let staff handle it because I talked to darcky and he says he won't give it back >_>

thanks

FalseProphet

There's many people who've been in the same predicament as you. None of them have been helped, so slim chances are that neither will you be helped just so it's a fair playing field. But good luck getting a response.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 12:45:38 PM
There's many people who've been in the same predicament as you. None of them have been helped, so slim chances are that neither will you be helped just so it's a fair playing field. But good luck getting a response.

I paid tons of money to it so i gotta get it back still if its w/o all the items ...

BlackStickre

FalseProphet

Quote from: BlackStickre on April 20, 2014, 12:46:40 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

I paid tons of money to it so i gotta get it back still if its w/o all the items ...

So did everyone else. And if it's w/o all the items surely that's just a plain account which you can just make in seconds?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-