Darcky Back

Started by BlackStickre, May 19, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

BlackStickre

Quote from: Bombz on May 20, 2014, 03:58:35 PM
I believe him :P

Thanks bombz  :)

@Staff, isn't there enough proof I was the owner of it now? And that it got stolen, with all the shit shat people told me I don't even know who took it away anymore but what I know is that there is enough proof it got taken away from me and im the owner of it so it would be helpfull if someone could finelly give it back to me fter ****ing 2years.

FalseProphet

Quote from: BlackStickre on May 20, 2014, 06:03:52 PM

@Staff, isn't there enough proof I was the owner of it now? And that it got stolen, with all the **** shat people told me I don't even know who took it away anymore but what I know is that there is enough proof it got taken away from me and im the owner of it so it would be helpfull if someone could finelly give it back to me fter ****ing 2years.

ha i was there (well around) when it happened. I know you're not lying. But you aren't getting your account back as it means tracking the item's back to where they are and if they where then sold to another player and such if would then be unfair on that given player who always may of put money or worked for their gigas to then lose out. Depending how many times the items been traded would depend how much of an impact it would have to actually get them all back onto your account, so it's just not going to happen. You'll, if anything have an account naked. As it would just be to much effort, and disruption for this one thing and they WILL NOT spawn or dupe items just because you account shared and got scammed.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 20, 2014, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: BlackStickre on May 20, 2014, 06:03:52 PM

@Staff, isn't there enough proof I was the owner of it now? And that it got stolen, with all the **** shat people told me I don't even know who took it away anymore but what I know is that there is enough proof it got taken away from me and im the owner of it so it would be helpfull if someone could finelly give it back to me fter ****ing 2years.

ha i was there (well around) when it happened. I know you're not lying. But you aren't getting your account back as it means tracking the item's back to where they are and if they where then sold to another player and such if would then be unfair on that given player who always may of put money or worked for their gigas to then lose out. Depending how many times the items been traded would depend how much of an impact it would have to actually get them all back onto your account, so it's just not going to happen. You'll, if anything have an account naked. As it would just be to much effort, and disruption for this one thing and they WILL NOT spawn or dupe items just because you account shared and got scammed.

I paid way to much for it to just give it to a noob wich took it and stole everything I had behind my back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-