April 18, 2024, 02:55:34 PMLatest Member: Cole Palmer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Glitching room

Glitching room

Started by Bluepatchx, August 11, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluepatchx

I've been apparently banned for this, even though I went through levels to confirm that this was true.

Anyways; recreation:
- enter room 14.
- Attempted to clear Heat Core
    - Auto Clears (Found it odd, reported to Guild chat (on skype)
- Tried again; heat core (same result)
- Tried with 258, same result. I RESEARCH THIS ONLINE, THEY SAY IT SHOULD GO AWAY
- Tried with Ryuga, because if anything that will kill me, it's that. ("clears in 6 seconds" [see screenshot] )
- Gets perma  banned -_-'
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Toast

You don't have to make two topics. I'll lock the other one.

Cooky

you will have to see what an admin says, but im pretty positive no such glitch exists as many hackers have used this excuse before

Bluepatchx

Right, so everyone is presumed guilt unless you have a miracle to prove your innocence. I like how that is going. But under what circumstance would I take a screenshot to prove that I cleared it in 6 seconds? Surely I would be posting something that shows I did it in the "standard" time. And also, the skype histories will prove that I did in fact notify the respective people.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Cooky

Quote from: Bluepatchx on August 11, 2014, 10:35:20 PM
Right, so everyone is presumed guilt unless you have a miracle to prove your innocence. I like how that is going. But under what circumstance would I take a screenshot to prove that I cleared it in 6 seconds? Surely I would be posting something that shows I did it in the "standard" time. And also, the skype histories will prove that I did in fact notify the respective people.

this game has been around for years and there has never been a 'level completed itself instantly!' glitch. so yes, you are presumed guilty. that's why theres an auto ban. and speaking of the auto ban, it only bans you if you get 10 flags. so clearly, you were breaking the rules as you were either a) hacking or b) abusing the 'glitch'

yes you may have immediately contacted the respective people, but that was after you were banned. so there is really absolutely no credibility to be gained by that information.

Toast

Quote from: Bluepatchx on August 11, 2014, 10:35:20 PM
And also, the skype histories will prove that I did in fact notify the respective people.

You've notified me about it. But I can't do much considering my position.

Before this "glitch" happened, what were you doing before?

Selene

Make a new account and play on it fairly.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-