April 30, 2024, 09:51:06 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Level req for 235 raid

Level req for 235 raid

Started by Thornz, August 14, 2014, 02:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

What if the minimum level for raid 235 was lowered to 225 so that it would actually be possible to fill a room? I know the original idea was to have a team of 8 people play, but 8 people are unnecessary, and it can be incredibly hard to find 8 people that are online, have paid for membership, are level 235+, and actually want to raid. And most of the time half of the raid group exits or sits afk anyways.

So why not lower the level req TO START THE MAP to level 225? The req for the rt2 parts would stay 235, so the armor would remain a members-only item. All that would change would be that level 225's could start. 225's would be able to get the armor drops like everyone else, but you would be required to purchase membership in order to get the level 235 required to wear it. This would actually create incentive to purchase membership. I know I for would would be much more likely to buy a membership if I didn't have one, in order to wear the boss armor I had just scored.

So to summarize, the only thing that would change is the level required to start and play the map, making it many times easier to fill a room. It's tiring to be a member, but not be able to get rt2 simply because there aren't enough other members on at the same time as you, even if you have the skill to win the map.

Thoughts please

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Thornz

Not pants

hur9

Hackers will create rooms for everyone to get the set(even if they can't use it).
It will make it really easy for everyone.

Thornz

Quote from: hur90 on August 14, 2014, 02:49:37 AM
Hackers will create rooms for everyone to get the set(even if they can't use it).
It will make it really easy for everyone.

Fair point, but it's already pretty easy as long as you can actually fill the room....

Not pants

hur9

Well if the raid is easy, at least you should have a hard time getting some people. The set is so op to make it that common.

FalseProphet

Quote from: hur90 on August 14, 2014, 03:00:55 AM
Well if the raid is easy, at least you should have a hard time getting some people. The set is so op to make it that common.

And if you didn't have the set? Would you still say the same thing. We will never know.

+1, even if they did hack it wouldn't be any benefitical use. Half of the community has it already, and well then staff should carry on doing their excellent job on catching hackers and stopping them as-well as the community's help. That's what staff are there for aren't they? to monitor the game, make it a fun/friendly enviroment for everyone and to keep balance and serenity. As-well as to stop people hacking. You say it like they wouldn't hack it anyway lol... just get a snowball and still do the same thing so doubt it makes a difference to stop them doing it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-