May 01, 2024, 04:42:03 PMLatest Member: brusej1005

about RT3

Started by daniel0303, August 30, 2014, 06:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: hur90 on August 31, 2014, 10:24:56 PM
We should return to topic plz.

Or perhaps let's modify the topic name as this is becoming a good discussion with no actual bad intentions to anyone or the game. Rather then kill the only bit of decent talkative conversation we actually have on the forums.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

daniel0303 created the topic.

Thornz

Actually the topic is called "about RT3", and this really ALL pertains to that. All this discussion about the new maps, gaining exp even faster with rt3, etc. was brought on by speculations about the effects releasing rt3 would have, so I personally don't see anything off-topic

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: JustRK on August 31, 2014, 08:57:40 PMactually killing her is pretty tough since it's a smart AI

thx, lot of work went into the ai of the gods.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Allie on September 01, 2014, 04:42:02 PM
Quote from: JustRK on August 31, 2014, 08:57:40 PMactually killing her is pretty tough since it's a smart AI

Imagine killing two of her i'd be like living with your mother and siblings all over again.... (for those who've moved out)
Quote from: hur90 on August 31, 2014, 10:24:56 PM
We should return to topic plz.
Quote from: hur90 on September 01, 2014, 03:55:44 AM
daniel0303 created the topic.

lol jokes on you, your own post doesn't even relate to rt3.
But in all fairness, the only thing stopping me is the membership issue. I could buy perm member, but then i think to myself would i use it/it be worth it, as i mean then i could get rt3 and things but then i think about and worry how long the game will last and things. If i could get a deal where if the game died in under a year after purchase money back guaranteed that'd be nice and i'd probably guranteed buy it :P Cause then least i get a year's worth of gaming just depends how confident they are the game will last :). The only sad thing about raid is most of the time once someone has completed raid, they then don't play it once they have their set unless it's to help someone get their set so then after there aren't any rooms like for example rt1 is pretty hard to fill a room now, and when rt3 is released i personally think the same issue with rt1 may occur with rt2 rooms. So to actually get rt3 you need to complete rt1/r2 raid maps so it would be a difficult challenge just getting there if your late to the whole thing.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on September 01, 2014, 04:42:02 PM

Why make it possible to push her then? :/

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-