March 29, 2024, 05:29:32 AMLatest Member: BlueFox
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 2014 Community Awards (Voting)

2014 Community Awards (Voting)

Started by Yz, September 28, 2014, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on October 01, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 01, 2014, 06:44:10 AM
why do people keep putting multiple answers on 1 question? it doesnt count if u do that
Lol ppl don't read I guess XD

I just got in from work so was just a brief quick draft, was going to edit it when i woke up example now :P.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

Quote from: FalseProphet on October 01, 2014, 01:34:33 PM
Quote from: Thornz on October 01, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 01, 2014, 06:44:10 AM
why do people keep putting multiple answers on 1 question? it doesnt count if u do that
Lol ppl don't read I guess XD

I just got in from work so was just a brief quick draft, was going to edit it when i woke up example now :P.
I was mostly thinking about other ppl. Figured you were still working on it :3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Robocop7ant

i  have to ask , can we vote for Redtopia?
<br />

Thornz

Not pants

Yz

tbh i dont like the rule where u cant vote for 2 people. didn't i even vote for 2 people at some stage? i think i might just remove that rule or change it up a bit
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on October 02, 2014, 01:04:08 AM
tbh i dont like the rule where u cant vote for 2 people. didn't i even vote for 2 people at some stage? i think i might just remove that rule or change it up a bit
Tbh I think most of us are guilty of doing it at one point (myself included). I think it should be fine as long as there is justification behind it and it's not just to troll. Good example of that is the best sector player, Ross knows the most and is in my mind the best but Baggie is beast at grinding.

Thornz

Quote from: medchiller on October 02, 2014, 02:01:06 AM
Quote from: Yz on October 02, 2014, 01:04:08 AM
Tbh I think most of us are guilty of doing it at one point (myself included). I think it should be fine as long as there is justification behind it and it's not just to troll. Good example of that is the best sector player, Ross knows the most and is in my mind the best but Baggie is beast at grinding.

I agree, let's change the rule :3

Not pants

MaTr1x

October 02, 2014, 09:25:24 AM #37 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:14:57 AM by MaTr1x
Best Sector player: Robocop7ant
Friendliest user: Robocop7ant
Coolest Username: Robocop7ant
Most deserved for modship: Robocop7ant
Most Loved: Robocop7ant
Best Clan leader of 2014 : Robocop7ant
Best Clan of 2014: If Redtopia counts then that's my vote ,if not then it's obvious that it's Redemption

Cooky

October 02, 2014, 10:45:39 AM #38 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:48:13 AM by Cooky
im not a fan of allowing multiple votes for each category

if u do it that way, people wont stop and think who is the #1 they will just put down the names they think of and so the results lose a lot of validity as it just becomes a cluster of popular names

also it skews the results because say the category is smartest user  and 100 people are voting. lets say there is 10 out of 100 who think Yz is the smartest. the other 90 dont think he is the smartest but they vote for 2-3 people including Yz cause they think hes pretty smart. now lets say 50 people think medchill is smartest but he is only popular with some crowds, so only those 50 vote for him at all. So now Yz, despite only being viewed as  'the smartest' by 10% of the people wins despite medchill being viewed as the smartest by 50% of the people.

if you are gonna allow multiple votes it should be a 1st 2nd and 3rd place system where people make 3 votes on each category.  the 1st place vote is worth 3, the 2nd place is worth 2, and the 3rd place vote is worth 1.  this way its fair and in the example i gave, medchill would be the winner.

Yz

you could just give half of your vote to each of the people you voted for

also changed my vote for best clan leader, i forgot about my bud robo and ima give that to him for sure
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

so what u gonna do start thread over or what

Yz

no ill just split their votes pretty sure thats what i did last time i counted xd
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

For how long will this stay up ?
cause if people wanna edit their votes.

<br />

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

optisum1

Quote from: Yz on October 02, 2014, 11:01:25 AM
no ill just split their votes pretty sure thats what i did last time i counted xd

Yz smartest staff

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-