March 28, 2024, 02:32:57 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Halloween Event - Post poned

Halloween Event - Post poned

Started by Allie, October 31, 2014, 02:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

As it's finally hit midnight on Halloween, I must make the decision to post pone this event.
On the 23rd, Santa moved to Wyoming. We agreed he'd be back and ready by the 27th, but unfortunate I haven't heard from him since.

Halloween is always our biggest event, and I don't want you to think we're not having one.
The event is coded and ready - we're just waiting on him to show up. I'm assuming his internet is just not on yet.

Deeply apologize to those who were waiting on it tonight.

Cooky

this event is gonna be really good, it will be worth the wait guys! so dont be too bummed about this  :D

anaroy50

LoL its my first real event. the only event i was is in 4th july and its only fireworks well i hope its be bigger.
waitinggg  ;D

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Allie

Quote from: anaroy50 on October 31, 2014, 02:44:23 AM
LoL its my first real event. the only event i was is in 4th july and its only fireworks well i hope its be bigger.
waitinggg  ;D

Our halloween and christmas events are traditionally our biggest ones.

messenger123

so u bassically dont know when it starts?

Allie

knightofms

sounds cool.. my 1st hallo event since i joined BC :) :) :)

Energized

Are the rewards going to be the same, or different since we potentioally need to wait till the 27th?

z0co2

Thanks for letting us know, hope Kenny is back soon so the event can start.  ;D

Cooky

Quote from: Energized on October 31, 2014, 08:53:25 AM
we potentioally need to wait till the 27th?
the 27th has already passed.. its the 31st today

she was saying that the plan was to have it ready on the 27th (4 days ago) but it has to be post poned since Santa is not ready yet

FalseProphet

Sounds good take all the time you need, just one question. Will it still have the same duration as it would of if it started on the 27th e.g 7 days so 27-3rd, so it'd still be 7 days when it starts?

3rd halloween event for me now
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Selene

Quote from: FalseProphet on October 31, 2014, 10:11:34 AM
Sounds good take all the time you need, just one question. Will it still have the same duration as it would of if it started on the 27th e.g 7 days so 27-3rd, so it'd still be 7 days when it starts?

3rd halloween event for me now
Nothing has changed, but the fact that the event has been changed to a different date.

earl14

Any particular exact date when it will start?

anaroy50

they said the dont know where santa is and event dont start without santa well...
they cant know.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

i hope everything is ok and thanks for informing us
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-