April 30, 2024, 09:12:33 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno

community

Started by Robocop7ant, November 14, 2014, 09:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Suggestion to everyone, invite your friends to join the game, and what would make the game more active?
I'm not thinking about any updates atm, because it was very active before all these updates.

Don't need prizes to invite someone to the game.
But could be an idea of one prize only: invite friends,  and if 2-6of em have lvled to 150 for example,  you get 100 zc each or on 2players 150, 4players 6players.

And abusing it will be bannable?

Another suggestion; add more staffs in-game, people have questions, and lobby gets more active with an staff member online

If they see that an staff member(s) are active, then they want to be too? :)
<br />

qolderman

-1 to inviting friends

+1 more staff
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

nitemare

The game is dead. RIP.

Cooky

Quote from: nitemare on November 14, 2014, 06:23:38 PM
The game is dead. RIP.
please make a more constructive post next time

if you want to talk about the game being dead, make a new thread in feedback/rants section

FalseProphet

Quote from: nitemare on November 14, 2014, 06:23:38 PM
The game is dead. RIP.

Your post is pointless spam, considering you still got active players even if it may not be big hits like others this game is still a game and is still played. The fact new topics/posts are made each day and people posting proves something's got to be alive. Plus your post has no influence on the idea robo suggested. If it's so dead, then go elsewhere stop wasting your time on something that's "dead".

+1, but also -1. I have mixed feelings on this idea.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-