March 28, 2024, 12:46:30 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Help request..

Help request..

Started by MaTr1x, November 30, 2014, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTr1x

Hey everyone,I'm sorry to bother you with this but I'm desperate.I know many people in this game that are awesome and help with anything they can,I do it if anyone needs help too..Some time ago I've made a post to ask for help,I'm still having problems and they're getting serious to clarify - I can't find work cuz in here (Bulgaria) you can't find work during the winter-it's super hard,even if you do the pay is like 150$ per month-yeah,ik it's low but you can check it out and see for yourself.I'm living with my mom with 40-50$ per month(for some people those money are nothing but to me,that's food for 1 month) ...I'm having healthy problems,trying to go to school and paying the bus because I travel every day..Basically I'm poor..I believe there are many good people and if you can help me out,please do..1$ will change everything for me..I have a paypal account [email protected] - Please help me and if anyone needs help in the game I'll be glad to help anyone :)

P.s I'm just trying to gather 100$ to have food for more than a month and some medicine ..

qolderman

i feel sorry for you, is it seriously like that in Bulgaria?! that's really sad if it is
well good luck with donations and in life
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

MaTr1x

Quote from: qolderman on November 30, 2014, 03:20:48 PM
i feel sorry for you, is it seriously like that in Bulgaria?! that's really sad if it is
well good luck with donations

Yeah , it's really bad the situation in here..And thanks,I believe that there are many good people in here :)

Godz

Cooky

sorry to hear that, goodluck

messenger123

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-