March 28, 2024, 08:09:18 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » A little request from comunity about my ban.

A little request from comunity about my ban.

Started by anaroy50, January 06, 2015, 06:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

U Think Aln Should Be Unbanned Or Not?

Unbanned.
Stay Banned.

Godz

January 07, 2015, 06:02:39 AM #15 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:13:16 AM by Godz

Yz and I told you this is not like every other glitches.

messenger123

I earn ban,not perm tho,and after this I didn't say I glitched 3 games like Max said,I didn't say I glitched millions of exp tho,and I think Max took it personally becouse there are alot many more ppl that doing exactly what I did,won't mention them becouse I'm sure Max know almost all of them.

Yz

No worries about your grammar mate it's easy to understand. I'm not gonna change the rule to "Glitching = Perm ban" but I might add in stuff like Hiddenware (which it was - not glitching) which is almost equivalent to hacking.

By the way, that thread says that repeating the process can lead to a permanent ban, so it would make sense even if Aln was merely glitching and not using Hiddenware. Again, just speculating half of this to justify Max's decisions.

@Aln well, you were proven I think, unlike any other suspects, and I don't think you'll be perm banned.
DISCORD killyzkill

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2015, 06:05:03 AM
No worries about your grammar mate it's easy to understand. I'm not gonna change the rule to "Glitching = Perm ban" but I might add in stuff like Hiddenware (which it was - not glitching) which is almost equivalent to hacking.

By the way, that thread says that repeating the process can lead to a permanent ban, so it would make sense even if Aln was merely glitching and not using Hiddenware. Again, just speculating half of this to justify Max's decisions.

@Aln well, you were proven I think, unlike any other suspects, and I don't think you'll be perm banned.
The big diffrence from glitch,what i did and hacking is that if you hack game gonna have some bugs,bigs or little depends how hack works,when if you glitch game gonna be fine

anaroy50

like i said, this situation have 2sides:
1.max right, cuz really need to check logs and see how much time aln glitched.
2.aln right, cuz alot of ppl do glitches, there 1 that i think every1 in game know he glitching and no1 do with that nothing, and i think all know to who i mean.
the 2sides have right and wrong things in it, and i dont find a fair solution for both sides.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Yz

There is a fair solution. If you break the rules and proof is found of it you'll get banned. If we can't find proof you won't get banned until we get proof. It's there in the rules. And as Godz said, it's time to stop comparing Hiddenware with glitching.
DISCORD killyzkill

anaroy50

kk guys ill just stop replying cuz i have hw, and its endless.
we can continiu arguing more few hours, and it wont help in a thing.
ill just hope the right thing will be done, idk wut it is atm.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2015, 06:11:55 AM
There is a fair solution. If you break the rules and proof is found of it you'll get banned. If we can't find proof you won't get banned until we get proof. It's there in the rules. And as Godz said, it's time to stop comparing Hiddenware with glitching.
I'm not comparing,but did you ever asked yourself why hacking is perm ban?I tell you why,hacking will make game have bugs.When Allie made this game and Santa I'm sure they knew there will be a day when ppl will find about this glitch,but still this glitch doesnt affect game as real hacking does.

Yz

@Roy As this is in Feedback/Rants I'll leave it open for discussion, it can be as endless as we want it to be.

@Aln Actually hacking is perm. bannable because of the advantage it gives you and nothing more. Hacking a room won't bug out the server itself, you're misinformed on that one. Unless you mean hacks designed to directly target the server, then yeah - either way they're both bannable. Hacking to oneshot mobs and Hiddenware are both tools out of a regular players reach to give access to a lot of advantages. Illegal. Both bannable. Very comparable. Dupe glitches and other gamebreaking bug abuse will always net you lengthy bans in every game out there.
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

this case is endless because people argues with out thinking

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2015, 06:20:55 AM
@Roy As this is in Feedback/Rants I'll leave it open for discussion, it can be as endless as we want it to be.

@Aln Actually hacking is perm. bannable because of the advantage it gives you and nothing more. Hacking a room won't bug out the server itself, you're misinformed on that one. Unless you mean hacks designed to directly target the server, then yeah - either way they're both bannable. Hacking to oneshot mobs and Hiddenware are both tools out of a regular players reach to give access to a lot of advantages. Illegal. Both bannable. Very comparable. Dupe glitches and other gamebreaking bug abuse will always net you lengthy bans in every game out there.
I still don't understand how they ban me without any solid proof,like max or you said ppl from Prestige that got banned havent been checked but they are perm banned.From just a report you can't see how many games I did glitched or not and I think my ban should've been started after logs checked ,so like this ill just stay the duration that i earn not alot more,saying this in case if my ban isnt perm.

Yz

Well like I said I'm not sure bout all the details on your case. We had proof on the Prestige members hacking though.
DISCORD killyzkill

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2015, 06:32:30 AM
Well like I said I'm not sure bout all the details on your case. We had proof on the Prestige members hacking though.
We go back to the first post,how they can check prestige members and they can't check my logs to make a decision?

Yz

Because they were suspect and you're supposedly proven guilty, what needs to be checked is how many times you glitched, not whether you did or didn't do it. They were going to keep potentially hacking whereas you weren't in a position to keep breaking any rules.
DISCORD killyzkill

messenger123

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2015, 06:37:22 AM
Because they were suspect and you're supposedly proven guilty, what needs to be checked is how many times you glitched, not whether you did or didn't do it. They were going to keep potentially hacking whereas you weren't in a position to keep breaking any rules.
Alright I understand I'll just wait to make a decision which isn't soon..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-